Why become a member? ×

Ahh well...

Cornfedapache

Not that I could really afford it, but chucked in a bid on a double necked Atrics bass (4/5 string).

Didn't win and it was collection only from Wolverhampton (I'm on the South Coast) but someone got a bit of a bargin I reckon for just £166. Why do these things never come up when I have cash?

:cry:

LOL

[quote name='Cornfedapache' post='466921' date='Apr 19 2009, 07:36 PM']Not that I could really afford it, but chucked in a bid on a double necked Atrics bass (4/5 string).

Didn't win and it was collection only from Wolverhampton (I'm on the South Coast) but someone got a bit of a bargin I reckon for just £166. Why do these things never come up when I have cash?

:cry:

LOL[/quote]

Here's a mate in the UK at a pub gig, not that he normally likes to be centre of attention....

[quote name='bythesea' post='466964' date='Apr 19 2009, 08:17 PM']Thats a shame - would have liked to have seen that :)

But then, there's always [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=110378749086"]this...[/url][/quote]

We could have jousting tournaments in the office with two of those!