Why become a member? ×

Clear up - OC5/wetterbox/Nova rptr/fuzz/autodialer/expressionator
£5
Norwich

andybassdoyle

Have been sorting through and tidying many things. You know how it goes.

I'm very fond of these and have gotten some great use in recent years. I very much doubt I will use them going forward though so up for grabs:

Noisemakers:

Boss OC5, 100 - you know it, you want it. Pretty much as new and nearly as good as the OC2 SOLD

TC Nova Repeater, 50 - my got-to delay for ages and ages, sounds great and beautifully put together, simply superceded or would be a total keeper

Boba Fuzz, 30 - fuzz thing, nuff said SOLD

EHX Freeze, 75 - FREEZE PUNK! nice and simple sound hold pedal - surprisingly useful SOLD

Utilities:

Gigrig Wetterbox, 150 - currently unavailable, excellent dual loop with blend/mix facility, controllable with footswitch or exp SOLD

Mooer Expline mini expression pedal, 30 - lovely and solid, compact, requires 9v power and doesn't play nicely with about 5% of my stuff, not sure why SOLD

Mission Expressionator, 100 - been on my boards for 15 years, great way to expand exp control without multiple pedals, adjustable ramp and memories make it superflexible, difficult to get hold of SOLD

Co-pilot autodialer, 100 - envelop generator or exp augmentor - great way to send envelop based exp signals to pedals based on your playing dynamics, or use it to adjust the response of a standard exp input

44BF1D5A-916F-486F-870C-55565225F037.thumb.jpeg.8532f88bb51afbf9b00892c46e9d52a6.jpeg41758EE4-D025-4AB7-884A-E43CC1C825D1.thumb.jpeg.7b5a2e83cc6c9aa69b3259a58a3edc0a.jpeg

Other than the OC5 and the Expline I don't think I have any of the original boxes. All will be well packed though, don't you worry about that. All prices include regular RM UK postage. Overseas or any special service might be extra.

Any questions let me know!

Edited by andybassdoyle
pics and info added
  • Like 1

Ok so you know how it feels when you have a good clear out but you still feel like you're not 100% done yet?

That's where we're at:

OC5/Expressionator/Boba Fuzz/Wetteretter Box all gone

The others remain. I'm not going to keep bumping the thread indefinitely so quick discount now and if they don't go they can keep me company:

Freeze - £50 SOLD

Autodialer - £80

Nova - £40 (barg)

Expline - a bit of an odd one - I was looking for the box, found it, but also found a box for it's sister pedal the Leveline (volume pedal), so asking £40 for BOTH - head-exploding-barginessessness SOLD

Like I said, last bump

Much love

X

Edited by andybassdoyle