Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fender Jazz (Mexican) with hiscox case £350

Johnny Hoof

Hi, I'm selling my Mexican Fender Jazz, I've had it a couple of years and it is a little battered but sounds amazing. I have a Fender and First Act endorsement but never found a better sounding bass than this out of the ones I tried.

I also used it on the Johnny Truant Album No Tears For the Creatures. Here's a sh*t picture, I can sort out some better ones if anyone wants them.

Comes with a Hiscox hardcase worth £100. I am based in london but will courier anywhere for cost.

email me on [email protected] if you're interested

Cheers.

Edited by Johnny Hoof

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='466928' date='Apr 19 2009, 07:45 PM']Nice sounding jazz bass, Alan - I just previewed the album you mentioned on iTunes.[/quote]

Thanks, I used it through an Ampeg V4B head and Ampeg 8x10, sadly the head died soon after and I had to fork out for a replacement. I was gutted.

[quote name='Johnny Hoof' post='466652' date='Apr 19 2009, 12:06 PM']I also used it on the Johnny Truant Album No Tears For the Creatures.[/quote]

You absolute beast!

Sucks you guys split though man.

Edited by Josh

[quote name='scottblessed' post='467250' date='Apr 20 2009, 10:11 AM']no way, the drummer in my band did some production on your latest album alongside Dan and Justin.

I would be interested in this.

Always wanted a sexy Jazz bass.[/quote]

Sold to that man with his inside contacts and dashing good looks.