Why become a member? ×

Matamp 4x10 cabs

Johnny Hoof

Hi, I have two 4x10 matamp cabs for sale, they're about a year old and are in good condition apart from one little rip in the vinyl on the front of the bottom cab, I'm based in London and would prefer pick up, but I'll courier if you want. I'm looking for 750 for the pair.

Top cab is four 150 watt celestions, top cab is four 200 watt celestions. Sweet.

Email me on [email protected] if you're interested. Cheeeeeers.

Am I right in thinking that the top cab has 8 speakers and the bottom cab none. Wouldn't it be worth your while taking 4 out of the top and putting them in the bottom. :)

[quote name='Johnny Hoof' post='466635' date='Apr 19 2009, 11:50 AM']Hi, I have two 4x10 matamp cabs for sale, they're about a year old and are in good condition apart from one little rip in the vinyl on the front of the bottom cab, I'm based in London and would prefer pick up, but I'll courier if you want. I'm looking for 750 for the pair.

Top cab is four 150 watt celestions, top cab is four 200 watt celestions. Sweet.

Email me on [email protected] if you're interested. Cheeeeeers.[/quote]

[quote name='PURPOLARIS' post='469776' date='Apr 22 2009, 05:38 PM']Am I right in thinking that the top cab has 8 speakers and the bottom cab none. Wouldn't it be worth your while taking 4 out of the top and putting them in the bottom. :)[/quote]

oops.

Top cab, four 150 watt celestions.
bottom cab, four 200 watt celestions.

[quote name='Monz' post='470473' date='Apr 23 2009, 10:54 AM']NNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG must resist

Are the drivers Neo or standard ?[/quote]

Not too sure to be honest, I checked with my mate who has the same spec cabs and he said standard. I'd go with that judging by the weight of them too and I ain't no wuss!

Sweet sweet cabinets.

[quote name='Johnny Hoof' post='470749' date='Apr 23 2009, 02:15 PM']Not too sure to be honest, I checked with my mate who has the same spec cabs and he said standard. I'd go with that judging by the weight of them too and I ain't no wuss!

Sweet sweet cabinets.[/quote]

still available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...