Why become a member? ×

SOLD----2x10" Peavey with new speakers. £90

mybass

[attachment=1898:Peavey_210.JPG]£90 plus postage but pickup or meeting most possible and you are most welcome to try out the cabinet. ( I am based on the Surrey / Hants borders not far from the main A3 road). This is the Peavey 2x10" TX model with attenuable horn which I never use. No major dings or bashes and in very acceptable condition. Usual Peavey power specs. I had two new Peavey speakers put in a couple of years ago and it has since been stored due to new Mark Bass gear. I owned the cab from new. The TX was the older style and slightly less deep cabinet than later cabs. I actually preferred the more woody sound of this cab to Peavey's later designs. It sounds excellent as a stand alone and even better on top a 15" or another 10" array cabinet. Please note as in most Peavey cabs, this is a 4 OHM cabinet so check connecting to amplifiers for impedance values.

Edited by mybass

[quote name='TheRinser' post='50726' date='Aug 25 2007, 11:09 PM']Hello there, my housemate may be interested in this, but he's at Reading Festival at the mo, will let you know what he says asap.

Cheers,

Tom[/quote]
That would be most excellent. I'll watch out for his posting. Many thanks.

[quote name='Hit&Run' post='50932' date='Aug 26 2007, 02:56 PM']I've got one of these cabs and it's well versatile. Using it alone or with a 15" cab it offers loads of power and useable sounds.

Then there's the legendary peavey bombproof construction![/quote]

Yes, a pretty cab all round really and as you say, "peavey bombproof". cheers

[quote name='mybass' post='50980' date='Aug 26 2007, 05:46 PM']Yes, a pretty cab all round really and as you say, "peavey bombproof". cheers[/quote]

and I meant to say " apretty good cab all round"..........

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='51916' date='Aug 28 2007, 08:02 PM']Just to say that mybass is a really cool person to deal with so whoever buys this won't be disappointed! Great price by the way and good luck with the sale,

Nik[/quote]

Many thanks silverfoxnik.

[quote name='The_D' post='54522' date='Sep 3 2007, 01:53 AM']I am new here but has this sold to the guy that was at reading or not?

This is exactly what I was looking for when I found this site so let me know :)[/quote]

Hi "The D". PM sent to you. The cabinet is still available. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mybass' post='49108' date='Aug 22 2007, 06:25 PM'][attachment=1898:Peavey_210.JPG]£90 plus postage but pickup or meeting most possible and you are most welcome to try out the cabinet. ( I am based on the Surrey / Hants borders not far from the main A3 road). This is the Peavey 2x10" TX model with attenuable horn which I never use. No major dings or bashes and in very acceptable condition. Usual Peavey power specs. I had two new Peavey speakers put in a couple of years ago and it has since been stored due to new Mark Bass gear. I owned the cab from new. The TX was the older style and slightly less deep cabinet than later cabs. I actually preferred the more woody sound of this cab to Peavey's later designs. It sounds excellent as a stand alone and even better on top a 15" or another 10" array cabinet. Please note as in most Peavey cabs, this is a 4 OHM cabinet so check connecting to amplifiers for impedance values.[/quote]

BUMP