Why become a member? ×

Bergantino CN212 with padded case - *SOLD*
£650
Kingston upon Thames

***UPDATE: SOLD to Russ (@RJB280) a couple of weeks ago; sorry I've not got round to updating the thread sooner. (More info below)***

It breaks my heart to sell this, but I haven't gigged it in years, and that's not about to change any time soon. A Berg 2x12, 700 W @ 4 Ohms, with adjustable tweeter; 4 parallel inputs (2 jack, 2 speakon); comes with branded padded case. 79 x 46 x 38 cm, 20 kg. Two sturdy side handles. Above all else: incredible tone.

Apart from a few very minor scuffs, it's in excellent condition. The case is a little crumpled, though that probably has as much to do with the cat trying to climb up it.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Would prefer collection from KT1, as I don't have a car - though if you want to discuss courier options, drop me a line.

bergFront.jpg.528a2fa82c3f13ec7668f09e0ceeed82.jpgbergRearPanel.jpg.3c58149029a552f5aaeee503d1e3bb15.jpgbergSide.jpg.00ddac5616acf38444a3f4a8479d32bc.jpgbergCover.jpg.b964371d81bd0a1f9fccea5fd1f76565.jpg

Edited by EliasMooseblaster
  • Like 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

So sorry about the lousy comms recently - as Merton rightly surmised, I've had Covid in the last couple of weeks (plus a fair amount of additional chaos, but I'll spare you the details...). The cab has now been sold - Russ swooped in a couple of weeks ago, and I've just not had the time or presence of mind to update this thread. So my apologies to anybody who was still hoping to come see it / make offers on it.

I need to run the cat down to the vet now, but I'll try and respond to your PMs a little later. Thank you all for your understanding.

• Like 2