Why become a member? ×

Kawai F2B (Japan Alembic copy) - *SOLD*
£1100
Poland

kudlaty.bass

Hallo!

For sale  rarely seen Kawai F2B.

It is 40 years old bass so it has some dings, scratches and milky discolorations but nothing serious. It's really slap machine and sounds great.

The pickup selector has been changed for more convenient but I also have an original one (I hope it  works fine.)

Weight 4,4 kg

Price: 1100£ , 1300€

If you have some questions, please write  a private message to me.

IMG_20220809_163909.jpg

IMG_20220809_163945.jpg

Edited by kudlaty.bass
  • Like 21

• kudlaty.bass changed the title to Kawai F2B (Japan Alembic copy)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found one elsewhere before seeing this here - arrived this morning and despite the bad back, courtesy of the dogs, I had to try it out. I'd forgotten how phat and punchy these are, amazing tone for finger style and slapping, superb necks and balance. Just fantastic basses.

I can see a really satisfied buyer and one seller with sack loads of remorse when this sells.

Go on, you know you want it.

Found this

KAWAI FIIB cONTROLS
 Front Pickup Tone (Passive)
 Output Jack
 -Front Pickup Volume
 Pickup Selector Down position selects rear pickup Up position selects front pickup Center position selects both pickups
 Rear Pickup Volume
 Rear Pickup Tone (Passive)
 Rear Pickup Tone Character
 Front Pickup Tone Character
 In the center position the pickup EQ is flat. The up and down positions provide different combinations of EQ "cuf' and "boost to change the tonal character of the pickups. The cut/boost combinations are pre-set and cannot be changed as the tone character pre-amps are sealed in the pickups. While both the front and rear FlIB pickups and tone character pre-amps are the same, they will sound different because of their position under the strings. This is an Active EQ System and requires

Kawai-FIIB-Bass-Guitar-Controls.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...