Why become a member? ×

It's more than a feeling!

Horizontalste

You need to smoke ganja, man!

That be the only way!

No great reggae musician ever did not not smoke weed.

And to be honest seriously, unless you need to remember a lot of complicated stuff that'll expose a constant stress factor and pull you out of it you do play better when your stoned/high, much much easier to get into flow and 100% be in the music.

Edited by Baloney Balderdash

3 hours ago, Reggaebass said:

@Horizontalste not sure if you’ve tried this one, it’s a great song with a nice Bassline to play, and transcribed by ChrisDev 

https://basslessons.be/transcriptions.php?i=417

I haven't tried it but I really like it! The way the guitar follows the vocal melody makes it sound a bit more "fusion" (for want of a better word) & I really like that, damn cool video too!

I shall definitely give it my attention @Reggaebassbut I shall learn it by ear as I do. I can't read notation & tab reminds me of high school maths lessons (shudders)!

nice one!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Baloney Balderdash said:

You need to smoke ganja, man!

That be the only way!

No great reggae musician ever did not not smoke weed.

And to be honest seriously, unless you need to remember a lot of complicated stuff that'll expose a constant stress factor and pull you out of it you do play better when your stoned/high, much much easier to get into flow and 100% be in the music.

😂😂😂😂

I did that, for many a year but unfortunately my current employer doesn't think employing people who do is a suitable use of tax payers money! 

I shall have to explore reggae vibes without the boodah!

• Like 2