Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Mex with lots of extras
£400
Glasgow H

eddbass

Retirement forces the sale of my precision kept as a backup and rebuilt from the original poor state that I bought it in. I have added Bloodstone hand wound pickup

Kyogon wiring and pots ,Gotoh bridge, New control knobs Elixir wire wounds,removed the thumb rest from the bridge area (previous owner had it there )and filled the holes. I have purchased a bridge and pickup cover to hide these marks but I have not had the heart to drill more holes in the body.The buyer is welcome to these and the original fender bridge just ask.There are a few marks as you would expect only on the lacquer one on the top bout and one on the rear and of course the filled holes. Happy to supply any detailed pictures PM your email address and I will forward these to you. I hope to achieve £400 for the bass I don't think this covers what I have spent. Happy to courier securely to UK mainland £20 well packed and protected.

20220711_201423.jpg

20220711_201416.jpg

20220711_202031.jpg

20220711_202104.jpg

20220711_201635.jpg

20220711_201452.jpg

• Like 15

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...