Why become a member? ×

Kingbass trade for.........Kingbass?

SammyDamacy

Hi all :)

I have a Status Kingbass artist, it's my favourite bass ever. APART. FROM. 16.5mm. SPACING.

I can't get on with this spacing.......so I was wondering if anyone had a 19mm Kingbass artist they wanted to swap for, incase they are wanting smaller spacing.

I know it's a strange request, but I love everything else about this bass, and I couldn't afford to sell this then put the extra to it because of the string spacing.

Mine has 32" scale (due to bendwell), blue front leds.

Bass is immaculate. Pic's can be supplied if needed :rolleyes:

I won't be suprised if I have no replies, but I though I'd try ;)

OH and would prefer a kingbass with leds please, I love mine :D

EDIT - Pics added, hope Craig doesn't mind me re-using his pics, he did a sterling job!

Cheers!
[attachment=23838:kingbass1.jpg]
[attachment=23839:kingbass2.jpg]
[attachment=23840:kingbass3.jpg]
[attachment=23841:kingbass4.jpg]

Edited by SammyDamacy

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='463519' date='Apr 15 2009, 11:22 PM']How did you go on with the guy over on statii?[/quote]

Hi Rich!

I must personally thank you for my joining of that site......all the times you mention it I thought I should try!

He seems pretty keen, although his has side leds that he would like the bass he traded for to have......(unless it's a particularly nice kingbass)

Just sent him the pics, see what he thinks, then he will do the same. He needs to send the bass back to Rob for some repair, apparently the led on the 21st fret had died lol. Also he is ireland, which is hassle but if it would make both our bass playing lives happier I'm willing to comply!!!

As I said I love this bass, but more and more I'm realising I'm clashing other strings, where as my playing on my spector euro is much tidier.

I'll keep you posted :)

EDIT - Pics added, hope Craig doesn't mind me re-using his pics, he did a sterling job!

[/quote]

Sam, I can't believe you're letting this go. No probs using the pics and good luck getting what you want.
I can confirm that this is a beast of a bass and very very nice to play. :)

[quote name='basswesty' post='463622' date='Apr 16 2009, 08:13 AM']EDIT - Pics added, hope Craig doesn't mind me re-using his pics, he did a sterling job!

Sam, I can't believe you're letting this go. No probs using the pics and good luck getting what you want.
I can confirm that this is a beast of a bass and very very nice to play. :)[/quote]

Hey Craig!

Tbh I doubt it's going anywhere, as I said this is my fav bass ever, the string spacing is just getting to me. I would only trade it for another kingbass, so if no one wants to trade I'll be keeping her, which is no great shame.

Hope all is good mate.