Why become a member? ×

X-Air Questions

stewblack

Anyone using the X-Air Android app?

Had a problem last night and I couldn't find a solution.

One of the BV mics would not send to one of the monitors. 

We use four monitor mixes, the mic went to my in-ears, to the drummer's in-ears, to the keyboardist's monitor cab no problem. But it didn't come out of the singer's monitor. All other mics did come out of her monitor.

Any ideas?

We have an xr18 at the theatre. We tend to use the mixing station app in preference to the X-Air one, as we've found it to be better. 

I can't remember off the top of my head, but was there something where you could mute the input in one of the auxes, which didn't affect the other ones?

1 minute ago, jimmyb625 said:

We have an xr18 at the theatre. We tend to use the mixing station app in preference to the X-Air one, as we've found it to be better. 

I can't remember off the top of my head, but was there something where you could mute the input in one of the auxes, which didn't affect the other ones?

Thanks for the response. I'll have a dive in and see

• 2 weeks later...

I use the Behringer control app and it’s been fine, but that’s with a laptop or and iPad. 

I don’t think it works with iPhone though. I’ve used Mixing Station and Xair Monitor Mixer - the latter worked best for the monitor outs (duh!) but haven’t used it for a while and  looking at the reviews may not have been updated as much..

On 11/05/2022 at 23:16, Jakester said:

I use the Behringer control app and it’s been fine, but that’s with a laptop or and iPad. 

I don’t think it works with iPhone though. I’ve used Mixing Station and Xair Monitor Mixer - the latter worked best for the monitor outs (duh!) but haven’t used it for a while and  looking at the reviews may not have been updated as much..

Thank you. 

• Like 1