Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Oh Yes!

teen t-shirt

I've just taken ownage of what i feel is the best thing i've ever laid eyes and ears on!

tis a 200 Watt Vintage Marshall Bass Combo!
and my god the sound and the pure volume from it is amazing!
i've yet to try it out with my bass only a cheap fender copy i borrowed from a friend which is quite appauling... lol
i have been looking for a new bass combo for ages because my old one just wasn't up to it anymore but now this one makes my old peavey look like a freakin practice amp!

i will post pictures as soon as possible but you know what the sweetest bit is...

I GOT IT FOR FREE!

of one of my dads mates he told me when we went to pick it up that the stain down the front was from Jimi Hendrix pissing on it i just chuckled but i was just completely in AWE of this thing!
and seen as i have been away from the forum for a long time i thought this would be an appropriate way to make my come back lol!

i welcome any comments of anyone who has owned one previously and what you thought of it... i'm currently figuring out what all the knobs do to find my sound...
tis a good day!

[quote name='teen t-shirt' post='460092' date='Apr 11 2009, 08:17 PM']of one of my dads mates he told me when we went to pick it up that the stain down the front was from Jimi Hendrix pissing on it[/quote]
if the rumours are true, you should have been looking for a fire hose blast not a trickle. :)