Why become a member? ×

Cheap, Quirky, "Dusty Hill" P bass Now £85 - *SOLD*
£120
Halesowen, West Mids

rushbo

**SOLD*

"Get this thing outta my house" special price reduction: £85

I'm braced for a torrent of abuse, but If you're looking for something a bit different, this might be just the thing...

The body is from a left-handed bass, but the instrument has been modified and now it's right handed.

The tone and volume knobs have also been removed, so when you plug it in, it's ready to go.

The body is a lovely, translucent candy apple red.

There are a few very minor marks on the back, and there is a small, filled hole on the rear of the headstock.  I've also filled in where the strap button used to be, but other than that, it's in very good shape.

The neck is new and has been finished with Tru Oil and has a lovely feel.

The pick up is new - it's an Entwistle and sounds great - it's slightly brighter than a regular P bass, but that's due to the fact that there isn't a tone knob in the way anymore.

Scratchplate and bridge are new. 

"Neck dive" you say? It's not too bad at all - certainly better than any Thunderbird-alike I've ever played.

I've added a cheeky "Fedner Prescription" decal, which might catch a few people out!

If you've ever fancied a Dusty Hill tribute bass, but are nervous about spending huge amounts of cash on a weird, semi upside-down instrument - Ta-dah!

I'm in Halesowen if you want to try it out. Or just point and laugh at it. UK postage would be £15.

complete.jpg

headstock.jpg

pups.jpg

scratch.jpg

body.jpg

Edited by rushbo
  • Like 6

• rushbo changed the title to **SOLD** Cheap, Quirky, "Dusty Hill" P bass Now £85 **SOLD**