Why become a member? ×

SELLING MY JAP FENDER GEDDY LEE SIGNATURE JAZZ BASS
£700
farnworth, bolton

dazpaint

On 07/03/2022 at 17:27, Clarky said:

Couple of bits of detail might hook someone for this nice looking bass, eg, will you post and what does the bass weigh. GLWTS

new to this site clarky and been busy, but i'm hearin ya!  aint weighed it but i'm guessing around 7lbs - 9lbs..  the bass is in very good condition both structurally and cosmetically although there a a few player "dings".. none serious.  just small dents in the laquer. nothing gone through the finish.  The geddy amalgamation sticker is removable if required.  i do not presently have any gig bags or a case for this one so collection is preferred  however i would consider postage via courier at the buyers expense / organisation and risk.   strung with rotosound rounds. 45 -105   straight neck. fully functioning truss rod (although i have never needed to adjust) good low and fast action..usual spec, baddass high mass bridge etc..more pics if required..  NOW SOLD.

Edited by dazpaint
SOLD

ps.  it's a reluctant sale.  self employed and business is slow atm  and i need funds to get some significant repairs done on my wheels.  will consider delivery locally within reason to my location. (bolton)    need a reference?   hit "KARLFER" up.  just sold him a doozie !