Why become a member? ×

Spector 4 - Neck-Thru, Solid Flame Maple, EMGs.

warwickhunt

[quote name='Paul S' post='460696' date='Apr 12 2009, 06:53 PM']Wet soil shouldn't be a problem unless it is rancid. I've seen pics of them (well, Phormium tenax anyway) in New Zealand growing in streams - adaptable plants![/quote]

Damn! You've seen straight through my bluff and lack of horticultural knowledge! :)

On a bass related note; I've got interest in this bass that keeps blowing hot then cold but nothing concrete so a little bump before the Bank Holiday weekend draws to a close.

Just returned from a gig where I gave this bass an outing I ended up using it most of the gig! :) The only reason I'm selling is that it is just too similar to my Streamer Stage I to justify keeping when I'm looking for something different (a la Sadowsky).

Oh and if you're trying to figure out how I can be posting at 21:42 yet I've just done a gig... 3 band Bank Holiday gig and we were off by 20:30. Now where's that corkscrew? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='2x18' post='472199' date='Apr 25 2009, 02:36 PM']Which Member of Parliament have you sent to sort John out?

:)[/quote]

Perhaps it's Jacqui Smith, maybe she can buy a bass or two using her parliamentary expenses! :X

[quote name='Toinoo' post='472283' date='Apr 25 2009, 05:24 PM']re-sent :)

Je suis français, alors mon anglais chie un peu : I wanted to say : PM, no MP :D ;)[/quote]

Message Personal (MP) or Personal Message (PM) it's all the same to me. :rolleyes:

PM/MP back at you. :lol: