Why become a member? ×

QSC K12.2 with QSC Tote Bag SOLD
£575
Falkirk

Delberthot

Bought brand new on December 27th 2018 I have been using this as a monitor with my wedding/function band.

I've really enjoyed using this and am only selling because we have moved to IEMs.

Full specs (and much better pictures) for your viewing pleasure can be found here:

https://www.qsc.com/solutions-products/loudspeakers/portable/powered/portable-pa/k2-series/k122/

I'm actually lost for words to describe how good this is and wouldn't be selling if it wasn't for the above. One of the rare times I've actually put something up for sale that I didn't actually want to sell but I'm not going to be using it now so may as well free up the space in the house and give someone else the use of it.

For about 17 of the past 36 months it has been sitting in it's tote bag due to obvious reasons but it has always been looked after, in common with all of my gear. I absolutely detest rough looking equipment and having given this a good look over it appears to be in as new condition, as does the tote bag. It's only ever been carried by me in my own car and hasn't been anywhere near the band van

I registered it for the 6 year extended warranty but I don't know if it can be transferred or not. If it can then it's not up until 27th December 2024.

I also did the firmware update on the QSC website as soon as I got it as well.

Being a careful fellow I kept a hold of the box so I can ship this to anywhere in mainland UK. Delivery is coming in from £20 but might vary if you're in a remote area etc. It will be packed inside it's original box, inside the tote bag. I can have it collected by courier Monday to Thursday but could also arrange collection or meet up etc if you're close enough. Payment by bank transfer is preferred. Looking for £575 plus postage but am open to reasonable offers

Any questions, please fire away.

20220103_081455.jpg

20220103_081529.jpg

20220103_081606.jpg

20220103_081621.jpg

Edited by Delberthot
  • Like 2