Why become a member? ×

Question for PT2 owners

burno70

I had one a few years back. Very maybe, but it would have to be small. I think theres about 2 inches clearance at the tallest part, but remember the slope of the board starts to decrease that.

Maybe something like a small boost would fit? Would it not be easier with a PT2 due to being able to get pedals in closer together with the wire routing etc?

Does that even make sense? I can't type lately

I've measured the PT2 in comparison with my Diago and whilst I would be able to free up a small amount of space it's not enough to add another pedal on. I've read posts from PT2 owners setting up a power supply brick under there so I assume there's room - but would rather clarify before taking the plunge.

• 2 weeks later...

There is space underneath the "high side" of the board to mount a power supply and the PT comes with the brackets for that. Ive got a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 mounted there so if your pedal fits that footprint I think youll be all right. Hope this helps and sorry its a bit late