Why become a member? ×

Basschat t shirts now available for Christmas!!

Kiwi

Hi everyone, 
Orders are now open for BC t-shirts in the run up to Christmas.  There are three high quality options available.

Option 1

The first is a limited edition design by@scrumpymike which was first offered at the SW bass bash.  Stocks are limited, offered only in the darkest of dark green on a first come first serve basis.  Sizes are M-XXL, please contact him for more information or to order.

scrumpymike.png

Option 2:

These come care of Dan at www.dpdp.co.uk and are available in black or white with a hint of orange, in keeping with the BC theme.  The quote below the graphic comes from Sting's recent interview with Rick Beato "The keyboard player...could play a C chord.  Unless I play a C, it's not a C chord.  So I control the harmony." 

There are a range of sizes available (XS-5XL) in high quality 'ultra cotton' in mens' and ladies fittings.  See 'How to order' below for more information.

t shirt design mock up black.png

t shirt design mock up white.png

NB:  The images are mock ups and for illustration purposes only before they went to Dan. There may be tiny variations in the location and size of graphics in the actual product, in the interests of making it look good when worn.

Option 3

This option has a basschat logo in black and white.  Simple, clean, nothing more than is necessary.  Again there are a range of sizes (XS-5XL) available in high quality 'ultra cotton' in mens' and ladies fittings.  See below for more information.

t shirt design black logo only.png

t shirt design mock up white logo only.png

How to order Option 1:

T shirts are  £20 incl postage to a UK address.  Please contact @scrumpymike to enquire about availability and place your order. 

How to order Options 2 and 3: 

Men's sizes:

S-2XL at £20 each incl UK postage

3XL-5XL £22 each incl UK postage

(Size guide: S 35/37", M 38/40", L 41/43", XL 44/46", 2XL 47/49", 3XL 50/52", 4XL* 53/55", 5XL* 56/58”)

Ladies Sizes:

XS-2XL £20 each incl UK postage

3XL-5XL £22 each incl UK postage 

(Size guide XS 8, S 10, M 12, L 14, XL 16, 2XL 18)

Payment:
Please send payment via Paypal to [email protected].  In the remarks or notes box please include the following information:

1) Your BC username (this is so we can PM you in the event of any issues, omissions or questions)
2) Please list the quantity, which design, fitting, colour and size of each T shirt you are ordering i.e.

2x option 2, mens, black XL £20

1x option 2 mens, white L £20

1x option 3 ladies, black M £20

1x option 3 ladies, white 5XL £22

Deadline: 

Orders in time for Christmas close Sunday Dec 19.  After that time there's a chance we can still do UK deliveries but it's not certain.

European deliveries:  Postage will be £4 extra.  However...I've been advised by Dan that Brexit has totally screwed up any kind of reliability in the European postal system and packages to Ireland simply aren't getting through.  Royal Mail have some sliding deadlines depending on destination country but there are no guarantees of delivery in time for Christmas for European deliveries, I'm sorry.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line and I'll do my best to answer.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1