Why become a member? ×

What happened to EBS?

javi_bassist

Well... the replacement drivers arrived. 20 minutes with a soldering iron and they're connected and.... they work a treat! I can't really say what the cab is like as I have neighbours either side so I can't wind it up but IT WORKS! Big thanks to Mats at EBS. Great customer service.

IMG_7642.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/01/2023 at 17:49, EBS_freak said:

That 212. Hands down best EBS cab.

I used it at a rehearsal today. Bloody hell it’s got some clout! I was very close to it so hard to tell what it’s sound like in a venue but I can’t imagine I’d be in a situation where I’d need more grunt.

1 hour ago, thodrik said:

I have considering whether to get the neo 4x10 or 2x12 ever since I bought a Fafner in 2009. Still not bought either!

I think the 4x10 would be a bit more coloured, bassy, the 2x12 feels very hifi. Let me know if you ever want a 2x12 though, this is probably too much for my needs!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kwmlondon said:

I think the 4x10 would be a bit more coloured, bassy, the 2x12 feels very hifi. Let me know if you ever want a 2x12 though, this is probably too much for my needs!

Thanks. I will bear that in mind!

Edited by thodrik
  • Like 1