Why become a member? ×

Yamaha Attitude Plus

auburnwarrior

I've got the chance to snap up a Yamaha Attitude Plus for only £110. I haven't played it yet but I just wondered whether this is a good price for one of these?

I've done some searching on the web (and Basschat) but cant seem to find a massive amount of info about this bass. Other than it's a stripped-down version of the more expensive basses in the Attitude series.

Anyone out there owned one?

Cheers
Simon

You jammy g*t!! :)

That's amazing ... and I thought I might've got myself a bargain.

What could you liken the sound to? A precision?

[quote name='stu_g' post='460535' date='Apr 12 2009, 01:12 PM']i just got one of these in my loca charity shop for £20 couldnt believe my luck h
strung it up today and must say i really like it very good build quality[/quote]

hi yep was pretty lucky find right place right time spose, it was missing its saddles off the bridge and the nut off the output jack but otherwise ok
soundwise its like a precision sounds good
its well made no thrills but would be a good gigging bass its solid ,only downside is a bit of neckdive
heres mine:[attachment=23777:DSCF3058.JPG]

[quote name='stu_g' post='462460' date='Apr 14 2009, 08:28 PM']hi yep was pretty lucky find right place right time spose, it was missing its saddles off the bridge and the nut off the output jack but otherwise ok
soundwise its like a precision sounds good
its well made no thrills but would be a good gigging bass its solid ,only downside is a bit of neckdive
heres mine:[attachment=23777:DSCF3058.JPG][/quote]

wow, ill give you £30 for it :)

Here it is.

Couldn't believe this was in such great condition. Gave it a clean up anyway ...

Not loving the cheap black plastic knobs ... might replace these.

Haven't played it through my rig yet, but has a nice feel.

Also came with a half decent soft case, strap, lead and brand new unopened set of Roto Sound 45's ... bloody bargain!!

[attachment=23929:DSC00569.JPG]
[attachment=23930:DSC00570.JPG]
[attachment=23931:DSC00566.JPG]