Why become a member? ×

First Ever Lost BC Parcel?

stewblack

So, UPS have been playing silly burgers with a pedal I bought over a week ago on the BC marketplace. The tracking showed 'out for delivery'  all week last week, then yesterday switched back to 'label printed' (the first stage of their delivery process).

Their help page is hopeless (basically says get in touch with the sender) and the guy I bought it from hasn't been here for a few days. So...I'm kind of stuck.

If they have lost it it's a real shame as it's an unusual pedal, but on the bright side I've been trading here for many, many years and this has never happened before.

• Sad 4

I've only had one problem with UPS over the years which was resolved by eventually getting hold of their local depot phone number and talking to a dispatch manager - may be worth a try if you are prepared to go through the call centre first.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that. They've been my courier of choice recently because they messed up delivering a bass but I could talk to someone quite quickly over the phone who set about ordering the driver back out to retrieve the parcel and deliver it correctly after 7pm. 

Their web tracking is awful. When you've booked a collection it says "delivery due..." Which makes you think you've done it wrong or they've messed up, but it's just a poorly built website.