Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

martin lee

Hi All,

For Sale! my EA rig, bought the head and cab new just over a year ago and has only been giged a few time and used for recording, ive added some close up pics of a small ding in the corner of the the head apart from that both the amp and the cab are in tip top condition. also includes a gig bag for the head' will post anywhere in the uk .

[b]I Amp 800[/b] [b]£650[/b]
Inputs: Active and Passive jacks with gain LED level indicators, Mini Stereo In with volume (CD, tape).
Controls: Input Volume, EQ In/Out, Master Volume, DI Level, Speaker On/Off, DI Output On/Off .
Equalization: Lo, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid, and Hi: all with boost/cut and variable frequency controls (Lo-Mid and Hi-Mid have Half/Full Octave Q switch) EQ Presets: Deep, Contour 1, Contour 2, and Bright.
Effects Loop: Series and Parallel Post EQ with independent level controls .
Outputs: Two Speakon speaker, 1/4" Stereo Headphone, 1/4" Tuner/Line Out, XLR balanced DI.
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz � 3dB .
Line Voltage: Selector switch located on rear panel.
Power Output: 500 watts @ 8 ohms, 800 watts @ 4 Ohms, 1000 @ 2 Ohms. 2500 watts peak.
Size: 3.5"H x 15.75"W x 10"D.
Weight: 19 lbs. (8.6 kg).
Other Features: Onboard Limiter.
Line Voltage: Selector switch located on rear panel

[attachment=23227:amp_1.jpg][attachment=23228:amp2.jpg][attachment=23229:pic3.jpg][attachment=23230:
pic_4.jpg][attachment=23231:pic_5.jpg]

[b]NL 210[/b] [b]£550[/b]
Frequency Response: 45Hz to 16kHz.
Size: 22.5"H x 17"W x 15"D.
Weight: 39 lbs.
Configuration: 2 x 10".
Woofer: 2 Custom Neodymium Kevlar 10" drivers. 1" Phenolic Compression Driver with Tweeter Level Control located on rear connection panel.
Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1m.
Sound Pressure: 127dB @ 1m.
Power Handling: 500 watts.
Impedance: 8 ohm.
Connection Type: Two Speakon Jacks.

Edited by martin lee

[quote name='martin lee' post='453634' date='Apr 3 2009, 07:55 PM']Hi All,

For Sale! my EA rig, bought the head and cab new just over a year ago and has only been giged a few time and used for recording[/quote]

Lovely stuff. I use an iAmp500 with this same model of cab (and also a CXL112) and it's really marvelous stuff. Best of luck with the sale.

Edited by walbassist

[quote name='walbassist' post='453652' date='Apr 3 2009, 08:23 PM']Lovely stuff. I use an iAmp500 with this same model of cab (and also a CXL112) and it's really marvelous stuff. Best of luck with the sale.[/quote]

Thank you my friend, lovely stuff indeed! saturday Bump!

Hi Martin, is this the setup I tried some Overwaters through yesterday?
If so that's one very nice combination. I've used the Iamp 800 before.. incredibly versatile! :) ;):rolleyes:
I need to save up after yesterday! :D
HUGH

[quote name='hubrad' post='454192' date='Apr 4 2009, 04:22 PM']Hi Martin, is this the setup I tried some Overwaters through yesterday?
If so that's one very nice combination. I've used the Iamp 800 before.. incredibly versatile! :) ;):rolleyes:
I need to save up after yesterday! :D
HUGH[/quote]

Hi Hugh,

yes, the very same setup! ive used this with overwaters but mainly with passive jazz basses and its never failed to impress! incredible.
Good luck with the saving!

all the best

martin

• 2 weeks later...