Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

PRS CE22 with birds

our other guitarist isn't getting on with his new PRS as well as he thought he would have so he'd like to put out a little feeler for it.

pm me if you want some pics as he's yet to send me them.
you can see the guitar in question here:

[url="http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=404639926&albumID=1030058&imageID=11754426"]pic 1[/url]
[url="http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=404639926&albumID=1030058&imageID=11754547"]pic 2[/url]

it's red, flamed maple all standard spec apart from it has birds on

he's looking for £1300 ONO
located in lutterworth, pref collect but possibly willing to put on a carrier

thanks for looking

Edited by ray_6ao7

not much of a guitar man myself but just found this info, hope it's correct:

The differences between the CE22 and CU22 are as follows.

CE22 has a bolt on hard rock maple neck and the CU22 is a set mahogany neck.

The CE22 has a satin headstock finish while the CU22 has a gloss finish

Also the maple tops on the CU22 are of a higher aesthetic standard. The CE22s can have upto 30% of lifless grain while the CU22 can only have upto 10% lifless grain.

Other than that the guitars feature identical neck dimension options andhardware/electronics.

They do sound different due to the neck with the CE22 sounding that bit brighter with more high mids.

[quote name='hubrad' post='455592' date='Apr 6 2009, 03:48 PM']Yup.. sure looks like a bloke to me! :rolleyes:
I've got a CE24.. brilliant guitar! What's not to get on with? Then again I don't get on half so well with most other things![/quote]

we're making him harmonise sweeps for the album so he needs the 27 frets of the caparison :)

Edited by ray_6ao7