Why become a member? ×

Small amp suggestions

7 hours ago, Al Krow said:

Yep the 5110 had a great rep. I think powered PA speakers are now starting to (rightly) make serious in-roads into the bass combo market. 

Funnily enough just spotted one of the 5110 combos on the Bass Players Market UK FB group for £350, not seen one in ages. 

10 hours ago, Al Krow said:

👍 ^^

And (as @ bassman7755 will already know!)  it's also got a very decent LED tuner and comes with built in drum machine for home practice plus an excellent headphone amp if you fancy doing "silent" practice. That's ignoring its day job capability as a multifx. All for £65 new...say no more!

Yeah mind blowing value really,  thinking of getting a second one to use as my gigging rig (b4-1 into my techamp puma to replace my rh450).

• 2 weeks later...

Due to postage costs v purchase costs a  quick look on Gumtree is always worthwhile...

Just scored a Marshall MB30 with Roqsolid cover for £40...

twas 60 miles and an hour and a bit away... bit of a jaunt M25 n M3 but can easy do an hour trying to get 15 miles across London!

Passed on the MB15 to my eldest's other half for cheap, so i got a bargain upgrade with cover for a few quid 'n a drive!

• Like 2