Why become a member? ×

##SOLD## SPECTOR JAZZ BASS, EMG , GOTOH DROP D, HARD CASE INCLUDED!!
£500
Liverpool

Craig Robinson

Hi again

Continuing my "not feeling jazzes anymore"  clearout, here is a stunning Spector jazz. A sea of quilt maple on an alder body with a dark rosewood board on a lovely smooth maple neck. The pickups have been swapped out for a White EMG set wired to Classic VVT Solderless pots the fourth pot is redundant at the minute. Also a GOTOH DROP D tuner has been added by the previous owner. The knobs are a matching light oak and make a nice change from the usual. The scratchplate is home made and mainly to show how the bass looks with one added as it is my preference. It isn't perfect but hasn't been screwed to the body so removes in a jiffy. 20211022_165031.thumb.jpg.b0f9e7945fffe9a17866ffa8b84e2240.jpg

This is possibly the smoothest bass I've ever played feels super playable so much so that passing without a quick noodle is extremely difficult!!

String spacing is 17.5 at the bridge.

Bass weighs approx 9.5 lbs.

I'm not sure if the strings are DR but they don't glow in the dark so not Neons. 

The bass is in immaculate condition, and I rarely ever say that!! 

Any questions please ask and I will endeavour to answer. Having trouble adding pics due to file size?? So can email them if interested. 

Price includes postage.

20211023_184557.jpg

Edited by Craig Robinson
Case added
  • Like 2

• Craig Robinson changed the title to SPECTOR JAZZ BASS, EMG , GOTOH DROP D, HARD CASE INCLUDED!!
  • Craig Robinson changed the title to ##SOLD## SPECTOR JAZZ BASS, EMG , GOTOH DROP D, HARD CASE INCLUDED!!
  • martthebass locked this topic