Tino Tedesco Big Boy 4/21 limited time £1100
£1300
Lucca, Italy

Posted (edited)

FB_IMG_1622665145048.thumb.jpg.4c85e315be404bdd4106841dc81453a8.jpg

Limites time £1100

weight 3.53kg - Gorgeous Bass made in Switzerland, by great luthier Tino Tedesco ():

Body Ash with tonal Chambers
Top Alder
Neck quartesawn maple
Fingerboard  birdseye maple

Hipshot Tuners - Dunlop Straplocks - Pickup X-EMG Active

ultralightweight

IMG_20210620_115230.jpg

IMG_20210620_115137.jpg

IMG_20210620_115010.jpg

IMG_20210620_114939.jpg

IMG_20210620_114830.jpg

IMG_20210620_114819.jpg

IMG_20210620_114757.jpg

IMG_20210620_114617.jpg

Edited by Bassaio
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By binkybongo
      DOB 7 March 1969
      A gorgeous 52 year old unique Jazz at a sensible price.
      Sounds just as you would imagine - an authoritative true vintage tone with a wide sound palette.
      Possible trades plus cash for 4 string- MM, Fender, Overwater
      This is a true beauty I’ve decided should be with someone else who will treasure it and play it more than myself.
      I had one of these the first time around - then Ricks, Celinder and CS basses but always hankered back to a real 60s Jazz - then this very special laid-back looking instrument came up weighing in at a very comfortable 9lb.
      Originally sunburst - pictured below is the original owner (I'm the second) who bought the bass new. It has all original pick ups and electronics.
      Alder body, handsome ebony fingerboard and as you can see is set off by the lovely mother of pearl dots and beautiful maple binding all by master luthier Jimmy Moon.
      The neck is in lovely condition, easy action 'A' profile slim neck has a subtle flaming and like the rest of the bass has acquired the sweetest sound, character and the authentic patina and feel only 52 years can give. It's slimmer than '64 CSs I've owned - actually very similar to that of the Celinder P I bought from Three of this parish some years ago.
      Based near Manchester, could meet within reason, comes with substantial Fender case.
      PS - I am a professional photographer - the buyer will receive a Marcus Miller poster with my compliments. https://www.william-ellis.com/

VID_20201218_095246.mp4
    • By Arnoldoc
      Up for sale is my beautiful Moollon Jazz bass. It is in mint condition (I've photographed as best as possible the small nicks in the headstock; as it's a nitro finish like pre-CBS Fenders). Plenty of reviews in BassChat.
       Many Moollon reviews & videos online, but it's usually described as the best pre-CBS type jazz bass you can get in 5 strings. Jimmy Coppolo does great copies too but his equivalent model with nitro finish (Classic Supreme) will cost at least double. Very difficult to find and YJ currently has a backlog of 12-14 months as he builds everything by himself.
      No trades unless you have a similar specced Stenback.
      handmade body & neck, finished in multiple layers of super-thin nitrocellulose lacquer hand-wound VJ-60 pickups which capture the tone of an early 60's jazz bass handmade hardware to pre-CBS specs (higher nickel content). alder body V/V/T passive

• By Jonathan kennedy
      Hi folks 
      I once had a sound city 150 and regret the day I sold it, is there any out there that may be looking for a new home thanks 
    • By Arnoldoc
      Up for sale my Fano JM4 bass with original Gig Bag in Dakota Red light distressed finishing. Humbucker tone but with jazz bass type ergonomics. Bought new less than a month ago. Really nice bass but I play primarily jazz basses and doing a bit of a summer clean. Lots of positive feedback selling and buying from this site.
      Overview:  USA JM4
      Using the ever-popular JM6 as a springboard, we designed the JM4 Bass to look and feel as though it’s been part of the Fano line from its inception.  The JM4’s classic styling incorporates a 34” scale length, 10” radius fretboard and an early-60’s C Shape neck that feels comfortable and familiar in your hands.  We have also raised the bar in playability and tone with the addition of our proprietary “FanoBird” bass pickups and “HiMax” bridge that offers both top-load and string-through body options.

Each JM4 is hand-built, one at a time from start to finish by one builder in Scottsdale, AZ.  
      Features:
      Body: Alder Neck: Maple (Bolt-on with body color matching upper headcap, 10 degree headstock pitch, vintage style truss rod Neck Shape: Early 60's C Shape .800 - .970 Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood with rolled edges Fingerboard Radius: 10" Frets: 21 Inlay: Aged White Moto (top/side) Scale Length: 34" String Nut: 1.5" Tusq XL Hardware: Nickel Tuners: "Fano" Bass 4-in-line Bridge: Fano HD Bass Pickups: Fano TB Bridge & Neck Controls: Volume, Volume, Tone Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Case & Accessories: "Fano" Custom Gig Bag, Polish Cloth, and Wrench This is a video review of the bass 

• By MrMonkeywizard
      You know when you see a bass and you just can't get it out of your head? Since seeing the Ibanez Vintage Artcore AFBV200A on Bass The World, that's been me.
      It might not be the best bass or the prettiest but there's just something about it that speaks to me.
      Can I find said unicorn? Not a chance. I've gone so far as to translating random websites where they've been listed to see if they're still available, completely setting aside any subsequent issues with shipping and import tax.
      So my question is this:
      Does anyone have one of these lying around, unused and unloved, who'd be generous enough to sell it on to a good home to get this bass out of my head and into my hands?