Why become a member? ×

stop oiling your fretboards

I have created a new product from all-natural ingredients which is far better than lemon oil, mineral oil or snake oil as it comes in a solid form so it can't spill and is easy to apply simply by rubbing the it along your bass neck.

it comes in a handy bar form and can be used to condition your fingerboard, lubricate your strings and also act as a convenient energy boosting mid-gig snack.

If anyone would like a sample of Lemon Lard, let me know and I will send a representative around to demonstrate it on your favourite bass*.

lemonlard.png.a0cb0080b791da5abe431d22984c061b.png

*subject to various unspecified terms and conditions

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jean-Luc Pickguard said:

I have created a new product from all-natural ingredients which is far better than lemon oil, mineral oil or snake oil as it comes in a solid form so it can't spill and is easy to apply simply by rubbing the it along your bass neck.

it comes in a handy bar form and can be used to condition your fingerboard, lubricate your strings and also act as a convenient energy boosting mid-gig snack.

If anyone would like a sample of Lemon Lard, let me know and I will send a representative around to demonstrate it on your favourite bass*.

lemonlard.png.a0cb0080b791da5abe431d22984c061b.png

*subject to various unspecified terms and conditions

Sorry....might have to remove this post as it may be seen as a Supplier scaring the masses into buying a product that they do not need.

32 minutes ago, martthebass said:

Sorry....might have to remove this post as it may be seen as a Supplier scaring the masses into buying a product that they do not need.

Lemon Lard is a revolutionary product and is definitely needed by all players. It will revolutionise mid-gig snacking and fingerboard/string care. If Jaco had it he wouldn't have needed fried chicken. I can guarantee that if you use it you will be playing like Jaco in no time.*

*actual results may vary

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jean-Luc Pickguard said:

Lemon Lard is a revolutionary product and is definitely needed by all players. It will revolutionise mid-gig snacking and fingerboard/string care. If Jaco had it he wouldn't have needed fried chicken. I can guarantee that if you use it you will be playing like Jaco in no time.*

*actual results may vary

Ok you win, put me down for 3 bars

• Haha 2