Why become a member? ×

Seashell's 10th Anniversary Thread

seashell

13 hours ago, silverfoxnik said:

What a wonderful story, Shelly and congrats on your 10th anniversary! 😊

I still remember the time you came to your first South East Bass Bash, which I'm guessing must have been 2011..

I think you spent ages grooving away in the Jam Room with @StevieG, drummer Paul from @Happy Jacks band The Junkyard Dogs and Nigel, aka @xilddx..

Probably where you met Colin too? 

Happy days... And as has been said already, here's to the next 10! 😊

Well remembered, Nik. What you didn't remember is my Basschat ID, @Stingray5...! (Although outside, people do know me as "Stevie G", too, so I forgive you). :D;) 

More to the point - @seashell I'd like to just add my congrats for your "10th Bassversary". If you don't mind me saying, you've come a long way from the Jam Room! 👍😎👍 

(I was searching for some photos from that very Jam Room session, but blowed if I can find 'em! :) )

Edited by Stingray5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stingray5 said:

Well remembered, Nik. What you didn't remember is my Basschat ID, @Stingray5...! (Although outside, people do know me as "Stevie G", too, so I forgive you). :D;) 

More to the point - @seashell I'd like to just add my congrats for your "10th Bassversary". If you don't mind me saying, you've come a long way from the Jam Room! 👍😎👍 

(I was searching for some photos from that very Jam Room session, but blowed if I can find 'em! :) )

Apologies Stevie G aka @Stingray5 - I stand corrected! 😁

I've got some photos from that day too.. Must try and dig them out. 

Hope you're keeping well btw Steve? 

1 hour ago, silverfoxnik said:

Apologies Stevie G aka @Stingray5 - I stand corrected! 😁

I've got some photos from that day too.. Must try and dig them out. 

Hope you're keeping well btw Steve? 

Hehe, no problem, Nik. All's well here, thanks, hope you are, too. Just looking forward to getting back to some live bass playing (not to mention some "bass bashing"! :) )

6 hours ago, Stingray5 said:

Hehe, no problem, Nik. All's well here, thanks, hope you are, too. Just looking forward to getting back to some live bass playing (not to mention some "bass bashing"! :) )

Likewise Steve - it's been too long, on both counts ! 

• Like 1