Why become a member? ×

Squier Active Deluxe Jazz 5

Ruairidh

Hello all, thanks for having a gander.

Im selling this lovely bass to fund another 5 string. It's never been used for gigging; only the odd practice in my room.

I bought this with the intention of modding it into a 6-string, but i've had a change of heart.

£140

Ruairidh.

Edited by Ruairidh

[quote name='Ruairidh' post='446189' date='Mar 26 2009, 04:49 PM']Hello all, thanks for having a gander.

Im selling this lovely bass to fund another 5 string. It's never been used for gigging; only the odd practice in my room.

I bought this with the intention of modding it into a 6-string, but i've had a change of heart.

£140

Ruairidh.[/quote]

Where abouts you based mate?

Regards, Rich.

[quote name='greyparrot' post='446883' date='Mar 27 2009, 08:40 AM']This would have made a great back up bass, i treid one of these ages ago, and the slap switch is cool. Loads of bass and quality even at the full price of £230. shame your so far.

Good luck this will fly out im sure,

Rich.[/quote]

Thanks for the review of the bass BeLow and i hope your right Rich. Consider this a BUMP.

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='447499' date='Mar 27 2009, 04:56 PM']Would you be interested in a trade for a six-string bass by any chance?[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, but i've got my eye on a particular 5 string already. I use 5 strings all the time now so i need another that suits the image of the bands i play with....