Why become a member? ×

Jerzy Drozd Exellency 6 [Sold]

JensWest

Hi!

Sorry to say that I've decided to sell my Jerzy Drozd.
It's the -02 Exellency 6 (18702) custom ordered by Janne Pettersson.
It has Bartolini pickups and a 3-band eq (boost/cut) with blend and master vol. Ebony fretboard. Alot of mid in this bass and it has a real tight b-string! Very low action is also possible.
If there's something else you want to know that the pics doesn't tell you feel free to send a pm or mail.

All scratches that's on the bass is shown in this last pic. Some in the bottom and on the black lid.

Will ship all over Europe in a Jerzy Drozd light hard case.
Price: Now looking for[b][size=5] £1400[/size][/b] (started at £1900).

Could consider trades if cash comes my way. Only bass I'd put money your way for would be a Fodera 4- or 5-string.

Cheers/ Jens

Edited by JensWest

[quote name='lawriemacmillan' post='447020' date='Mar 27 2009, 01:22 PM']Beautiful bass! What is the string spacing at bridge and nut in mm? Also can be a pain and ask what the width of the fretboard is at the highest fret?!

Cheers

Lawrie[/quote]

Hi and thanks for every ones comments (bumps :))!

Have been away for the weekend but I will get back with answers to you this evening when I get back home.

Cheers!/ Jens

[quote name='lawriemacmillan' post='447020' date='Mar 27 2009, 01:22 PM']Beautiful bass! What is the string spacing at bridge and nut in mm? Also can be a pain and ask what the width of the fretboard is at the highest fret?!

Cheers

Lawrie[/quote]

Hi!

Sorry for late answer.
The messures are:

String spacing at bridge: 18 mm
At nut: 10 mm
Width at highest fret: 90 mm

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='486392' date='May 12 2009, 10:23 PM']That looks fantastic - kind of like the lovechild of a Streamer and a Thumb :rolleyes:[/quote]

Yes, it's a stunning looking bass. The bodyshape do kind of reminds of a streamer in a way. :) The sound of it is like a mix between a Warwick too and a Ken Smith.

My guess is that the market for 6 strings is pretty small and you are selling to a small proportion of a small market because this is really high end kit. If it was a 5 I would be very tempted.

Edited by owen

[quote name='owen' post='495034' date='May 22 2009, 01:03 PM']My guess is that the market for 6 strings is pretty small and you are selling to a small proportion of a small market because this is really high end kit. If it was a 5 I would be very tempted.[/quote]

So, your suggestion is that i mod. it...? :)

:rolleyes:

No but I think it's alot in what you just said.

• 1 month later...