Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BBT500H Amp and BBT210 cab

GreeneKing

Following on from putting my Sound City 120 up for sale I've decided to offer my Yamaha BBT500H 500w 2 ohm head and matching 2x10 4 ohm cab.

The head has only seen a little home use, is unmarked but comes without a box and with it's manual printed from download as I sold another BBT500H (in more used condition) with those a while back.

The cab is brand new and still in it's box, only used to check it works.

One price, no offers and no postage, collection or can deliver within reasonable distance. Try before you buy also an option. Again I'm travelling from Kendal to Southampton on Sunday so can deliver.

£220 for the rig. You'll need another 4 ohm cab to liberate the full 500 watts.

They look just like this (photos can be provided).

Peter

Edited by GreeneKing

I recall having this head supplied with the 410 cab for backline at a festival gig a few years ago,

I was pretty impressed...... at the Time I was using an Aguilar DB728 & DB628 with a pair of GS410's, so wasn't easily impressed !!

Billy bargain for someone !

Interesting Mark

If it was with the matching BBT410 it would have been operating at 4 ohms so still not delivering its full quota of watts.

All the matching cabs are 4 ohms and rated at 250 watts, the 4x10, 2x10 and the 1x10 - strange but true.

Edited by GreeneKing

That's a real bargain Peter! Some great reviews for the amp here on Harmony Central:

[url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Bass+Amp/product/Yamaha/BBT-500H+Head/10/1"]http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews...-500H+Head/10/1[/url]

Good luck with the sale...