brutis88

***Reduced to £790***: Vanderkley Aurora
£1100
Helsinki, Finland

Posted (edited)

Mint condition Vanderkley Aurora amp. Does not come with the original case, as it was falling apart, but the gator rack shown in the pics comes with it. Very nice sounding, very clean. It's also designed to be dead silent when playing, no loud fans or anything. Will ship anywhere in Europe. Will also consider partial trades for Darkglass Alpha Omega 900, Aguilar Tone Hammer 700, EBS Reidmar 750, Mesa Boogie TT-800.

Here's a clip of the amp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU1-e6irp1E

Specs:

• Input for passive/active instruments, 0/-12dB.
  • •5-band active tone control;
  • •Low           -18dB/+18dB @ 40Hz
  • •Low Mid   -15dB/+15dB @ 90Hz
  • •Mid            -14dB/+14dB @ 600Hz
  • •Mid High  -15dB/+15dB @ 4kHz
  • •High          -18dB/+18dB @ 11kHz
  • •Loop with dry/wet blend.
  • •Continuously Variable Damping factor to control speaker damping
  • •Master volume
  • •The pre-amp is built up from high-end, audio op-amps.
  • •Aux in, Send/Return,
  • •Transformer Balanced DI out, Pre/post eq, Ground lift,
  • •Tuner out.
  • •700 Watt @ 4 Ohm, 1200 Watt @ 2 Ohm.
  • •Weight less than 5 Kg - tbc
  • •h x w x d = 9 x 35 x 23 cm
  • The power-amp is high-end class D with a switch-mode power supply. 

Pics:

20200406_163035.thumb.jpg.fba799c3d33e9bf03e8566abd38a5d05.jpg20200406_162933.thumb.jpg.6f73609fb863af2ebb19f2f59f3a5854.jpg

Edited by brutis88
price reduction
  • Like 2

Is that pale blue mauve thing a MAINS power socket? Not sure that would fit my kettle lead.

I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure what you mean, not familiar with mains sockets in UK., but I think maybe yes?

Here's a picture of the cable, I hope it clarifies :)

image.png.151bf1d91cf947bcaad8aefc410b1629.png

These are incredible amps and at this price this is an absolute steal for someone, I paid a lot more for mine and am genuinely impressed  

Edited by johnbiffa

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.