Blackstar ID Core BEAM SOLD
£120
St Albans/ WGC

uk_lefty

Cracking little practice amp for:

Bass

Electric

Acoustic 

Music (well, Bluetooth speaker or aux in but that wouldn't make a good acronym).

Outstanding little practice amp and ideal for a bit of quick recording too. The Bluetooth speaker is excellent also for sound quality and volume. Everything you'd need for sitting in your home office for a quick jam in between remote working meetings. I have used this a lot for recording too. I'll include the power lead and USB cable. 

Only selling because my Helix now does the recording interface bit and I've got another Bluetooth speaker. Otherwise I'd be keeping it! 

Collection preferred due to size but will post (contact me for details) in a well packed but non original box. 

Please PM me with any questions. 

IMG_20210310_105146.jpg

IMG_20210310_105155.jpg

Edited by uk_lefty
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, bassbiscuits said:

Excellent bit of kit. I use mine all the time and the playback sound for MP3s etc is brilliant. 

Yeah, they are very good. I particularly like that you can add a click track to play along with, or your backing track, but you can get it to only record your bassline/ guitar part. This is 2x bass tracks and a handful of guitar tracks all recorded using the Blackstar as an interface to Audacity. 

Listen to Take on Me by clive mustang on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/Gybdw

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic