Why become a member? ×

FS - Fender MIA Precision 62 Reissue in 3TSB

tonyf

All,

No longer doing rock covers (in fact no longer doing anything to be honest as I've kinda got fed up with it all but that's another story) so I'm looking to sell my Fender MIA Precision 62 Reissue and fund my quest for a new iMac (I'm doing more photography and video than music).

I've had it for about 12 months, the previous owner had it from new. Excepting a recent minor "nerf" on the bottom of the body (picture to come), it's in a fabulous condition and comes with the original Fender hard case and the accessories such as ashtray, pickup cover and thumb rest.

[url="http://www.fender.com/products//search.php?partno=0190116800"]Full specs on the Fender site here![/url]

Tonally, it's a great example of a classic P tone, real low end thump but with some mid-range punch and growl. Just the perfect bass for the rock stuff I used to do but also came into it's own for a more vintage vibe with the tone rolled off.

Ideally looking for [s]£750[/s] [b]£700 ovno[/b] delivered. Sorry, no trades as I'm looking for the cash for the iMac.

Any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Toodle pip!
T
[attachment=22625:precision_2.JPG][attachment=22626:precision_3.JPG][attachment=22623:precision_1.JP
G][attachment=22633:precision_9.JPG][attachment=22632:precision_8.JPG][attachment=22631:precision_7.
J
PG][attachment=22630:precision_6.JPG][attachment=22629:precision_5.JPG][attachment=22628:precision_4
JPG][attachment=22634:precision_10.JPG]

PS. Pic of recent minor "nerf" on the bottom of the body
[attachment=22778:P_Nerf.jpg]

Edited by tonyf

[quote name='jonthebass' post='443528' date='Mar 24 2009, 10:44 AM']Lovely bass there Tony and have a bump on me.
Good luck with the sale,
JTB[/quote]

Cheers Jon,

Let's hope it's "credit crunch proof".

BUMPITY BUMP

All the best
T

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='448398' date='Mar 28 2009, 10:09 PM']This is gorgeous Tony. I've been hankering after one of these for ages.

Good luck with the sale[/quote]

Cheers Nick,

Probably be another "wish I woulda kept a Precision in my bass collection" moment but need the funds.

Sunday night bump (and I'll pop along to your sale thread to bump your Lakland JO)!

T

Edited by tonyf