Why become a member? ×

Lefty telebass neck used RH nut SOLD
£42
St Albans/ WGC

ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT 

PHOTOS NOW ADDED. 

I bought this on ebay to fit to a bitsa but my gamble didn't pay off and the heel width on this neck is sadly a mm and a bit too narrow. I don't want to fill and re drill and add veneers to the neck pocket, I'd rather just use another neck. Selling for exactly what I paid. 

The ebay description is below, but my impression is its a good solid clean neck.  Nice grain pattern on the rosewood board. The sanded face of the headstock allows you to finish it as you please. 

Ebay description:

Telecaster Tele P Bass Guitar Neck Maple & Rosewood Left Handed 61.5mm Heel Width & 42mm Nut width

• Telecaster Tele P Bass Guitar Neck Maple & Rosewood Left Handed 61.5mm Heel Width & 42mm Nut Width
  • Has A Narrow Heel Width Of Around 61.5mm Which Is Likely Intended For A 62mm Width Neck Pocket 
  • The Headstock Was Reshaped To Be Tele P Bass Shape Using A Vintage Correct Telecaster P Bass Template (See Photos)
  • The Headstock Rear Was Reshaped To Have A Subtle 'Tadeo Gomez' Vintage Style Rollover ‘Tadeo Taper’ Soft Transition (See Photos)
  • The Edges Of The Headstock Have Been Rounded To Soften The Look & Feel Just Like How It Was Done On The Vintage Fender Necks (See Photos)
  • Has A Brand New 42mm Resin Nut Which Sits Tightly In The Nut Slot Without Glue So That It Can Be Switched From Left To Right Handed
  • As The Nut Is Not Glued In It Can Be Flipped By Hand To Give A Reverse Headstock ZZ Top Style Tele Bass Neck For Right Handed Users
  • Due To The Headstock Reshaping There Is No Finish On The Headstock Front Back & Sides & May Require Additional Finishing By The Buyer To Suit
  • Has A P Bass Style Curved Heel End & Not The Flat Square Heel End More Common To Tele Necks
  • The Heel End Was Purposely Left Curved As More Bass Bodies & Guards Have Curved Pocket Ends / Curved End Is More Compatible 
  • Has A Couple Of Small Dings On The Back Of The Neck Close To The Heel, Has Cosmetic Signs Of Wear From Age & Use (See Photos)
  • Truss Rod Is Fully Working & The Neck Is Straight

IMG_20210228_124418.jpg

IMG_20210228_124426.jpg

IMG_20210228_124436.jpg

IMG_20210228_124441.jpg

IMG_20210228_124448.jpg

Edited by uk_lefty
  • Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic