Why become a member? ×

please delete

artisan

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='444220' date='Mar 24 2009, 08:14 PM']Had a quick plonk on this bass at the Yorkshire Bash and I can vouch for it being a real belter :)[/quote]

Pm'd you also the Warwick has a full active bypass so it can be run totally passive, and it sounds very sweet like ths as well, a bit like a super jazz!

[quote name='greyparrot' post='445222' date='Mar 25 2009, 07:08 PM']Pm'd you also the Warwick has a full active bypass so it can be run totally passive, and it sounds very sweet like ths as well, a bit like a super jazz![/quote]

very tempted :)

[quote name='artisan' post='445245' date='Mar 25 2009, 06:27 PM']very tempted :)[/quote]

Well im up for it! The warwick is in front of me now on its stand. I have to say it looks and sounds amazing, but i am a fender fan, and i guess i dont really wanna gig my 1970 CS Jazz. so looking for a good gigging fender, and this will fit the bill perfect! Have a think, and a bit of research on my bass. As far as i know only 30 were made.There is a section on this on the warwick website. It has a full 1inch thick zebrano wood layer on it, and this makes for a rich sounding bass. The sales tread for this started by me, is here somewhere but i withdrew it, worth a look at.

Rich.