busccini

Fodera Monarch custom 5 Sold now!!! Please delete
£5500
Germany

Hi ,

Back for Sale this Beauty from fodera is a great Bass But since i discoverd f Basses im only playing those now.

The only trades i will consider is a celinder 5 Strings or stenback 5 Strings plus Cash.

Anyway you can try my with other trade plus Cash offers.

Only small dent in the Body and headstock

Im Posting Moore Pictures this affternoon

Here a Link from fodera 

Flame Maple Monarch 5 Bolt-on

i-63jWnZk 

Cheers alexis

P1000211.JPG

P1000200.JPG

P1000201.JPG

P1000202.JPG

P1000206.JPG

P1000207.JPG

P1000209.JPG

Edited by busccini
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, basspirate said:

This is a very nice player🔥🔥🔥

oh yes, this one is going to make someone really happy

On 19/02/2021 at 10:21, gorandelac said:

beautiful sound!

On 19/02/2021 at 10:21, gorandelac said:

beautiful sound!

yes this one maybe Dont Look Like a traditional fodera with all the exotic Wood , but Sound Killer and is still a custom Made fodera , If this one we're 35 Scale will BE the perfect Bass for me

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By waveydavy
      For sale maida vale precision bass pickup and wiring loom/harness consisting of cts pots, cloth wire and orange capacitor.
      Price includes p and p
    • By Damon
      I have 1 complete set of Dingwall strings (.045, .058, .075, 0.98)
      and 1 set with the following:
      1 x .058
      1 x .075
      2 x .098
      so basically no G string and 2 E strings (dont ask, they came from Dingwall that way by mistake).
      Im using Stadium Elites on my Dingwall so these are not required.  They are brand new.
      I will post first class (included in the £25) to the UK only.
      Thanks
      Damon

• By TrevorR
      So after over 10 years since I last  tweaked, I decided that it was time to upgrade the pickups for my Frankenjazz bass and some side-by-side Jazz humbuckers sounded like they fitted the bill. Having Googled a bit and read some comments here (not least from @ahpook ) I rather fancied the sound of Catswhisker pickups. Hand made, British, custom made... perfect. So I ordered a pair of their side by side (two poles + two poles) humbucking Jazz pickups after some very helpful emails back and forth with the guy who makes them, Allan Price, checking out exactly what I wanted, specs, sizes etc. Made the whole ordering process hassle free and full of confidence that they’d fit and work properly. Amazingly the cost was only about £120 including postage - which is about half the price of Aguilar or Seymour Duncan Jazz humbuckers. Result!
      They arrived after about a week - over the Easter break - and to my eyes look really nicely made. Well packaged for postage. Very neat and tidy. Popped them in the Jazz tonight - the solderless connection on the Audere preamp that I’ve got on the bass made that the most doddly of doddles! Got some nice black screws off Amazon for a bit of a stealthy look too.
      Having hooked them up the sound is lovely. A real step up from the stock pickups which were on there. Very open and airy sounding while retaining real solidity and punch on both pickups and all settings. And absolutely silent too. Very very impressed and very very chuffed. Just can’t wait to get out and try them out in anger in the real world some time. Bet they sound great at volume through a proper amp. But dead chuffed with them and now top of my list should I need some bass or guitar pickups at any time in the future!
      https://www.catswhiskerpickups.co.uk/bass.htm

• By Dee-bass
      Beautiful Anaconda custom Ultra J5 A3. 
      Great condition & strung with DR Blues.
      This is a custom special order hand made instrument.
      It’s had a recent full service & set up by Andy Warnock. The action is set Low & plays superbly. Very light & comfortable, Perfectly balanced on a strap. 
      American Walnut Top
      Swamp Ash body 
      Wenge Fingerboard
      Hipshot Tuners
      Glockenklang Pre Amp/ Active & Passive 
      Woodhead low output pickups, very sweet sounding 
      Brass Nut 
      Hipshot adjustable bridge 
      Poss open to trades

• By Acebassmusic
      I've reduced my Ritter down to £4,400 Trade offers welcome.

Here’s something you don’t see up for sale everyday……a Ritter! Not only that, it’s a 10th Anniversary Limited Edition from 2007……and its number 1 of 10.  I have taken great care of this bass and it in mint condition only having had light use. I am the second owner and bought the bass in July 2008. It comes with the original certificate of authenticity, truss rod tools and lightweight Ritter case as shown in one of the links below. I'm open to partial / full trades. Lets see what ya' got.

The Roya has a one piece quilted redwood top, one piece flamed maple back. The flame maple back is by far the most 3d piece of flamed maple I've seen. Flamed maple neck with an ebony fretboard and a 24K solid gold sword inlay at the 12th fret. The electronics are active / passive.

Shape: Roya
      Number of Strings: 5
      Scale 35" (889mm)
      Adjustable 17 to 19mm string spacing at the bridge
      Hardware : Gold
      Body-Wood: Flamed Maple - One Piece
      Body-Top: Quilted Redwood - One Piece
      Body-Finish: Transparent High Gloss
      Neck-Wood: Maple Construction Bolt on 3-Piece
      Neck-Finish: Transparent High Gloss
      Fingerboard: Ebony
      Electronics: RITTER MASTER Parametric
      Pickup Bridge position: RITTER MASTER Triple/Slim with ebony cover
      Pickup Neck position: RITTER MASTER Triple/Slim with ebony cover
      Weight 4,2 ( 9.24 lbs)
      Bridge / String Attachment: Ritter 3D / B1 String Attachment
      Tuners: RITTER BT - Custom made by Gotoh
      Nut: Bone
      Strap Buttons: Schaller Security Locks
      Special Features: 10th Anniversary 24K Gold Inlay Limited Edition Nr. 1/10

Link to my Google photos album : https://goo.gl/photo...qNUK1UxboVm4sy7
      Ritter 10th Anniversary Bass Page : https://ritter-instr...dition-10th.php
      Ritter 10th Anniversary Bass Page showing my bass and me (hopefully that won’t put you off!) : https://ritter-instruments.com/instrument.php?id=0615
      Similar Ritter 10th Anniversary Bass on Reverb website : https://reverb.com/i...maple-bass-2006