Why become a member? ×

2009 Fender US Jazz - * SOLD & BC DONATION MADE *

Clarky

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't sell on eBay :)

Still want to shift this - its in extremely good nick

So how about £700 posted, anyone, or £675 collected/meet up in London? The latter is a £200 saving on a same spec new one

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Jase' post='485926' date='May 12 2009, 01:59 PM']Trades?[/quote]
Hi Jase, TBH I need the cash (its why I have sold several other bits of kit recently) - have ordered a Shuker JJB and they don't come cheaply!

Besides I will end up at the end of my gear sell-off with two P basses (US Fender and Shuker JJB) and I don't really fancy anything else (the only other bass I've always had a hankering for is a Thunderbird just because it looks so rock!)

... would consider a trade against a vgc Olympic White MIA Precision with maple board (like in my avatar but maple not rosewood board*). Very specific I know ... still prefer cash, mind

Edit: * also like Lysdexia's standing-in-a-Scottish-loch bass, only a lot cheaper!

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Clarky' post='486039' date='May 12 2009, 03:30 PM']Hi Jase, TBH I need the cash (its why I have sold several other bits of kit recently) - have ordered a Shuker JJB and they don't come cheaply!

Besides I will end up at the end of my gear sell-off with two P basses (US Fender and Shuker JJB) and I don't really fancy anything else (the only other bass I've always had a hankering for is a Thunderbird just because it looks so rock!)[/quote]

Ok, no worries mate, hope it sells for you.

Still FS folks and now with a set of TI Jazz Roundwound strings on it (feel more 'right' than Flats on a Jazz and the slappers* among you will probably like them)

* Question: does Wooten have soul? - aaaaaarrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhh :)

Edited by Clarky

* PRICE DROP AGAIN TO £675 POSTED OR £650 COLLECTED/MEET UP IN CENTRAL LONDON

* Final price drop, if it doesn't sell at this price I will keep it and try to love it!

PS, Given how much of a hit I am taking, won't do PayPal with their rip-off fees. So its bank transfer, cleared cheque or cash only. Cheers

PPS, a few more photos (again not fantastic due to rubbish camera and reflections) - where's Lysdexia and his lovely's when you need him?

[attachment=25365:clarky_basses_019.JPG][attachment=25366:clarky_basses_016.JPG][attachment=25367:cl
arky_basses_013.JPG]

Edited by Clarky

Thanks for bumps Wayne and Jase. Here are a few more, fractionally better pics (miserable rainy day in London so light not great, to add to rubbish camera!)

[attachment=25390:clarky_basses_004.JPG][attachment=25391:clarky_basses_003.JPG][attachment=25392:cl
arky_basses_001.JPG][attachment=25393:clarky_basses_005.JPG]

Though would much prefer cash, none has been forthcoming and so am now potentially open to trade ideas as follows (nothing else thanks):

[b]Fender US Precision - olympic white with maple board [/b](preferred option but must be maple as already have one with rosewood)

Fender US passive PJ bass - olympic white or black (definitely not active)

Any other quality Precision or PJ variant (Sandberg? Bacchus?) that looks similar to above

OR Fender CIJ version of above.

Also might consider other flat-coloured variants, specifically seafoam green and sonic blue

* obviously the older/cheaper the bass (unless vintage!) the more we would have to discuss a balancing cash payment
** not sunburst please and no more than 4 strings as I am rubbish enough on 4!

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Clarky' post='493950' date='May 21 2009, 09:06 AM']Been offered a couple of interesting trades but neither was quite right

So still for sale/trade bump[/quote]

US P bass two tone sunburst plus cash uplift. 2006 (I think) need to check. Excellent condition, not gigged much at all

Bottom right gives you an idea, can get better pics if at all interested.

[quote name='farmer61' post='493996' date='May 21 2009, 10:14 AM']US P bass two tone sunburst plus cash uplift. 2006 (I think) need to check. Excellent condition, not gigged much at all

Bottom right gives you an idea, can get better pics if at all interested.[/quote]
Thanks farmer61 but I'm not after a sunburst. Cheers for the offer anyway

To save people reading previous posts, my list of possible trade ideas is:

Fender US Precision - olympic white with maple board (preferred option but must be maple as already have one with rosewood)
Fender US passive PJ bass (Precision bodied) - olympic white or black (definitely not active; really like the Tony Franklin in white)
Any other quality Precision or PJ variant (Sandberg? Bacchus?) that looks similar to above, or Fender CIJ version of above.

Also might consider other flat-coloured variants, specifically seafoam green and sonic blue

* obviously the older/cheaper the bass (unless vintage!) the more we would have to discuss a balancing cash payment
** not sunburst please and no more than 4 strings as I am rubbish enough on 4! And must have frets!

Edited by Clarky