spyder

Carvin BB75P Bunny Brunel Signature 5 String Fretless for sale. £899 UK posted.
£1500
Torquay, UK

With much regret I have to sell a beloved fretless bass.

It’s a Carvin BB75P Bunny Brunel Signature 5 String Fretless.

18 volt electronics with John East preamp.

Lower three Knobs are......

(1) stacked treble ( Pull for treble boost ) /  bass.

(2) parametric mid.

(3) passive tone control.

The top three knobs are......

(1) pan pot for piezo - humbuckers.

(2) pan pot for bridge pickup - neck pickup.

(3) master volume. ( push / pull for active or passive )

Piezo bridge fitted.

Two Seymour Duncan Humbuckers.

Offset markers.

Fret inlays.

String-through-body.

Strap Lok system.

Fitted original case.

Thomastik strings fitted as per picture.

Strap is included.

Weight is approx 4.3kg on Kitchen scales.

Never gigged, only used at the studio or at home.

Sorry no personal collection due to Covid risk.

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-16 at 13.17.17.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-16 at 13.17.44.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-16 at 13.18.13.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-16 at 13.20.27.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-16 at 13.21.38.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-16 at 13.22.02.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-16 at 13.22.30.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-16 at 13.23.36.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-16 at 13.24.35 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-16 at 14.08.50.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-16 at 14.09.18.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-16 at 14.12.06.jpeg

Edited by spyder
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, alembic1989 said:

Nice bass.

What do the 2 switches do?

Is it 34” scale?

34" scale and coil tap switches.

On 18/01/2021 at 16:46, jassbass said:

Very nice 

I miss my carvins fantastic bass's

Bet it sounds brilliant 

It does.

Very versatile with a fantastic high quality neck.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gorandelac
      Hi all, I'm selling my Alembic MK Signature Deluxe with Coco Bolo top, so here is little about the bass.
      Bass has no scratch, no belt buckle scratch, it's almost as brand new, as you can see from pics.
      Scale: 34"
      String spacing: 19 mm
      Fingerboard: Ebony with abalone
      Top: coco Bolo
      Back: Coco Bolo
      Body: Mahogany with maple and purplehearth as accent woods
      Neck: Maple with Purple Hearth stringers
      Finish: clean gloss with satin finish on the neck
      weight: 5.7 kg (with 5 9v batteries that goes into the bass, 4x for LED)
      Electronics: volume, pan, 2x filters, 2x q switches, 1x LED on/off, 1/4" mono output.
      LEDs are amber and red (check pictures)
      Bass was done in 2015, so it has 2+3 machine heads.
      Bass has original case, papers, everything. New one like this is 17.600 dollars, you can check here on Alembic site my bass is Sig Dlx Coco Bolo.
      This is I think only signature bass in EU that is available with this price. For any questions you can contact me. Here are some pic that justify the whole thing, other pics you can see on my dropbox:
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/huwja8inhg3pt5e/AAAZ_-yhsAWuU_Zi-cx5C75fa?dl=0

Price says 6000 5600 pounds but it's actually 6500 6200 euros, just conversion is different every day.

Also check my feedback page:

• By sbrag
      Very nice 5 string Hohner B Bass from the late 80s/early90s with a through neck and active/passive electrics.
      Bass is in good condition for it's age and has had a new set of Rotosound 45-130 strings, along with a set up and electrics checked and a coat of lemon oil on the fretboard. It plays very nicely and sounds great.
      It does have a few scuffs which I have tried to show mostly near the jack socket but they are only cosmetic and the neck is in excellent condition.
      Only selling as I bought it on a whim thinking I needed a 5 string and it's just reminded me I don't get on with 5 strings.
      Collection from Downend in Bristol preferred and can try and sort a socially distanced trial. I can look to courier at buyers cost and risk. I will include a hard case in the cost to make this safer.
      I'd prefer a sale but will consider trades especially for a Barefaced compact cab or possibly other barefaced cabs or interesting 4 string basses of similar value (no black basses though as I have enough already ta).
      Trades in order of interestingness;
      Cold hard cash
      Retrovibe Renegade or Vantage
      Epiphone Thunderbird Pro (passive ones)
      Nice Jazz with block and bound neck 

• By SurroundedByManatees
      Beautiful Overwater fretless bass, custom made for the original owner around 2005.
      The bass has a stunning quilted maple top and a nice green/blue burst finish. The fretboard is made of ebony.  It's an active bass.
      Pics:

There are several cosmetic damages to be found around the bass; dents, scratches, missing paint chips; battle scars. The fretboard shows signs of use but is definitely in very good condition. All hardware and electronics function like they should. The bass plays very well and has plenty of the mwah you want from a decent fretless. 
      An original, high quality Overwater gigbag/softcase is included.
      asking €1.250
      I am located in the Netherlands, but happy to ship at buyers risk (insured, well packed)
      As I just bought a CS Fender, I am not really looking for trades to keep my bankaccount happy... But you can always try me with something nice (basses or guitars, I like Fender style stuff mostly)
    • By alexcar66
      Immaculate 2020 Stingray Special 5 string, with roasted maple neck and board, Burnt Apple finish. 18v 3 band circuit 

Just have to come to terms I'm not a 5 String Player!

now traded 

• By Linus27
      For sale is my gorgeous Limelight 1960 Stack Knob Fretless Jazz bass in Sherwood Green with medium relic. I had this made by Mark at Limelight to my specifications. As with all Limelight basses it sounds and plays beautifully.
      Details are,
      Unlined Ebony Fretless neck 38mm nut width. Hand rolled finger board. Aged nitro finish on the neck. Parchment scratchplate. Gotoh Vintage reverse tuners. Aged finish in nitro-cellulose. Lightly tarnished metal work. Stack knobs. Earth grounding strip from bridge to bridge pick up. Mute holes. Thumb Rest (Below strings). Hootenanny button on the back of the headstock. Period correct Fender logo. Weight 4.3kg Limelight make wonderful replica Fender basses and this one is no exception. Sounds and plays beautifully. It's very hard to photograph Sherwood Green as in some photos it looks green and in others it looks blue. So the last photo is next to a blue pot and a green pot which helps show the true colour of the bass.
      I paid £1123 for this at the start of 2020 and it has never been gigged or even left the house. Price is £800, based in Camberley, Surrey and UK shipping available at buyers cost.
      Would consider trades for the following,
      Fender Precision American Vintage Reissue 62 or 57 in Sunburst or White with cash your way.
      Fender Precision American Standard 2008 onwards (high mass bridge, lightweight Hipshot tuners and knurled chrome flat-top controls) in Sunburst with Rosewood neck.
      Fender American Performer Precision.