Why become a member? ×

Hotone Ampero II Stomp

Al Krow

On 29/06/2023 at 21:53, jacq said:

Are there any usable out-of-the-box patches from the bass perspective?

There is plenty of people doing bass patches for HX stomp, are there any downloadable(free or paid) patched for Ampero 2 for bass?

Honestly not sure on that one... I've seen a guy on YouTube offering patches that sound good in his demoes, but for me half the fun is experimenting with amp models etc.

I know the guitar presets sound tremendous, so I can only assume there are at least a couple of decent bass ones 

• 5 months later...

Seriously consider getting one of these.

But I need to know if you can make several parallel paths within the same patch, and control the mix of them individually?

It's either this or the Boss GT-1000CORE, but I'd much prefer the HoTone, and not just because of the price, and doesn't really need to be able to run 3 parallel signal chains as the Boss allows for, but it would be crucial to be able to run several parallel paths within the same patch.

Like this for example:

...................................... -> [effect] ......................................... -> [effect]   

-> [effect] -> [effect] < ................. >-> [effect] -> [effect] <...................>-> [effect]

...................................... -> [effect] ......................................... -> [effect]

Edited by Baloney Balderdash

19 hours ago, Baloney Balderdash said:

Seriously consider getting one of these.

But I need to know if you can make several parallel paths within the same patch, and control the mix of them individually?

It's either this or the Boss GT-1000CORE, but I'd much prefer the HoTone, and not just because of the price, and doesn't really need to be able to run 3 parallel signal chains as the Boss allows for, but it would be crucial to be able to run several parallel paths within the same patch.

Like this for example:

-> [effect] -> [effect] < ................. >-> [effect] -> [effect] <...................>-> [effect]

Unless there's been an update since I sold mine on, then it suffers from the same restriction as the HX stomp - you can only have 1 parallel path.  With the hotone, it's either 1 continuous chain of 12 blocks or two chains of 6 with the split in and out being wherever you choose...

• Thanks 1