Why become a member? ×

FS :Status,Warwick,Marleaux

nonkel26

Hi, The trade is not working out so now also for sale
Status S2 classic V headed, (BRANDNEW!!!) black sparkle, red frontleds, bolt on.
Marleaux Consat Custom V
Warwick Streamer stage 1 also five string.

Intersted or want to see more pictures? Send me a Mail or pm.

Greetz,
Dirk

[attachment=22337:basses.jpg]

Edited by nonkel26

That Warwick is gorgeous :rolleyes: I had the pleasure of doing a trade with Dirk recently and he is a gent to deal with.

Are Fodera's really that good Dirk that you'd part with a Marleaux or even a Status?

Best of luck in your search all the same :)

Jay.

[quote name='jmanfunk' post='440321' date='Mar 20 2009, 03:46 PM']That Warwick is gorgeous :rolleyes: I had the pleasure of doing a trade with Dirk recently and he is a gent to deal with.

Are Fodera's really that good Dirk that you'd part with a Marleaux or even a Status?

Best of luck in your search all the same :)

Jay.[/quote]
Yes Jay, they sound and play very good!
My bandmembers insists that I use the Fodera Emperor on gigs and rehearsels...that mean s something!

Greetz,
Dirk

[quote name='nonkel26' post='440397' date='Mar 20 2009, 04:00 PM']My bandmembers insists that I use the Fodera Emperor on gigs and rehearsels...that mean s something!

Greetz,
Dirk[/quote]

Hi Dirk - I'd keep the basses and get a new band ! :)

Some lovely basses there - good luck with your quest.

Regards,
Ed

[quote name='molan' post='440938' date='Mar 21 2009, 11:45 AM']Are you planning to sell any of these outright rather than trade them Dirk?

Maybe give some guide prices if you are?

They all look really nice by the way :)[/quote]

Sorry, not planning to sell any at the moment...

[quote name='nonkel26' post='441616' date='Mar 22 2009, 11:48 AM']Sorry, not planning to sell any at the moment...[/quote]

I just thought that if you could maybe sell a couple of them then you might get cash to buy a Fodera which might be easier to achieve than a straight trade.

Difficult to tell in this market of course.

Hope you find a nice Fodera to add to the one you already have :)

[quote name='nonkel26' post='448458' date='Mar 28 2009, 11:59 PM']Yep! I'm selling it for 1500 euro[/quote]

Also, I can vouch for the condition of the instrument. It's immaculate. I bought it new only seven months ago, played it at home and traded it to Dirk for a Sei bass. Considering what I paid for it then, that's a bargain!

Here's the exact bass in question-