Why become a member? ×

SOLD - TC Electronic BG250-112 Bass Como with Roqsolid cover in good condition
£150
Milton Keynes - MK6

NickMK1

SOLD - TC Electronic – BG250 -112 Bass Combo - £150.00 including Roqsolid cover.

Following a severe case of GAS, I have to thin down my collection of bass gear, so I am selling this great lightweight bass combo with a powerful 250watt output into a 12” driver and having the benefit of TCs unique Toneprint downloadable effects.

The unit has only been used for home practise and one or two small gigs and having a Roqsolid protective cover included, is in good condition with only a couple of very tiny scuff marks. The firmware / software is fully up to date.

I'm looking for £150 (new price £350), including the Roqsolid cover which retails on it's own for £45.  Collect from Milton Keynes.  PM or ring me for more information - 07971 052065.

This is what TC Electronic say about this Combo: -

The TC Electronic BG20-112 delivers tight and powerful sound with a strong presence in the mids. Make it bassy and old school, or modern and crisp. The choice is yours!

Although this is a very lightweight Bass Combo (16Kg), you can be reassured it's still super powerful, features intelligent tone shaping tools and has an onboard tuner for 4, 5 and 6 string basses, usb socket and an XLR DI out socket for outputting direct to a PA mixer.

Compact, powerful and rich with features!

When TC introduced Bass Amp 2.0, the world took notice in a big way. It was a smash success and ever since they’ve been thinking of ways to push things forward. What they've come up with is a combo that combines tons of raw power with stunning tone shaping tools and an impressive list of unconventional features.

BG250-112 sports Bass TonePrint, a unique feature that lets you load signature effects into a TonePrint slot. And since more is more, we've included two slots.

TC designed the BG250-112 to have 250 watts of raw power, delivered through our cutting-edge, lightweight Class D amp technology. This helps bring the total weight down to an extremely portable 39 lbs/17.7kg - making it one of the lightest yet loudest combos in its class. This combo has a warm, powerful and fat sound but never loses the high mids or treble frequencies.

BG250-112 has a built-in tuner. Tune up and start your jam or practice session with the confidence your bass is perfectly in tune.

The 1x12” configuration is a mix of all that makes bass tone great. This combo embodies both power and tightness, with a strong mid frequency – and it goes from a seriously old school bass tone to a more modern sound. The 112 is really the only choice when you want the best of both worlds.

Specification:

• Portable & Powerful

• 250 Watt

• 39 lbs. / 16 kg

• 18” x 14.8” x 21.3”

• 458 x 375 x 540 mm

• Bass Tuner

• Built-in 6 String Tuner

• Driver & Tweeter

• 1x 12” custom driver

• 1x 1” custom piezo tweeter

• Intelligent EQ Section

• Cut and Boost at Different Frequencies: -

• Bass: Cut@80Hz / Boost@100Hz

• Mid: Cut@500Hz / Boost@800Hz

• Treble: Cut@1,800Hz / Boost@2,500Hz

• Connectivity

• Rehearsal Input - Playback through Speaker or Headphones

• Balanced DI Out - Seamless Recording or PA Output

• Headphone output - Silent Rehearsal

• Footswitch (optional)

• TonePrint Enabled

P1170821.JPG

P1170820.JPG

P1170822.JPG

P1170823.JPG

P1170824.JPG

P1170832.JPG

P1170830.JPG

P1170834.JPG

P1170836.JPG

P1170833.JPG

Edited by NickMK1
NOW SOLD
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

I have the 208 version but this is a far superior design. On mine the aux and headphone sockets are at the rear of the amp, so effectively on the bottom, extremely difficult to access. Also this has 2 tone prints! 

Good luck with your sale, this is indeed a fantastic bargain for someone. 

Edited by stewblack
  • Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic