funkydoug

Sold
£170
Newcastle upon Tyne

Does someone in your life deserve a sub-octave stocking filler???

Selling these two octavers. Both mint and come in the box with instructions.

Boss OC3: SOLD

EBS Octabass Studio Edition (the new one with 3 white dials): sold

Edited by funkydoug

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bart Funk Bass
      Happy octaver Saturday!     
    • By loremil
      Selling this MXR Vintage Bass Octave Mini Octaver Pedal - great condition, purchased recently but just not what I'm after in an octaver pedal.
      Only minimal use at home, comes with Box, AC adapter, and rubber feet.
      Collection in person or shipment at buyer's expense. Thanks for looking.

• By iSeal95
      Hello everybody.
      Here we have the great and original Octabass by EBS, this is the Black Label (studio edition) 
      A very organic and thick sounding octave pedal, very quiet when turning on and off (hence the studio edition)
      3 modes of octave which has come in very handy during the time I've owned it.

Price includes postage.
      Any questions please ask.

• By Marky Screen
      Nice bass synth pedal.
      Store 9 presets.
      USB it in to your computer for full GUI control of loads of all parameters to tweak all your synth patches.
      Decent octaver as well.
      Some cosmetic wear but otherwise good.
      Comes with original power adapter
      Price includes UK postage.

• By gazhowe
      MXR Bass Octave Deluxe pedal for sale:  £85 - including insured shipping within the UK.
      Main features:
      Two independent analog sub-octave voices with a Dry control and a Mid+ switch to optimize the sound of your parallel clean signal. Dry knob to mix in your direct signal, and hit the Mid+ switch to add up to +14dB of internally adjustable mid frequencies (400Hz or 850Hz). Two separately controlled octave voices—Growl (for throaty tone) and Girth (for deep tone). Can be powered by a 9-volt battery or 9-volt adapter. The pedal is in good condition.  There are a couple of very minor chips in the paint that you can see on the pictures.  It doesn't have the original rubber feet but has velcro on the bottom (I can removed this if required).  Shipping will be in a non-original box but will be well packed.
      PM me if interested please.
      Gaz