Why become a member? ×

Chase Bliss Zvex Bliss Factory (Fat Fuzz Factory with presets and MIDI)

Quatschmacher

Well, this came and went before I had chance get one. Was limited to 1000 units and sold out within an hour. Joel has been canvassing opinion on Facebook as to whether he should do a second run (spoiler alert: the majority think he should. I’m guessing the people against it are the scalpers who bought up the pedals to flip at inflated prices).

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.guitarworld.com/amp/news/pedal-giants-unite-with-the-launch-of-the-chase-bliss-audio-x-zvex-bliss-factory-and-earthquaker-x-death-by-audio-time-shadows

36 minutes ago, charlietuna said:

This seems to have some crazy sounds available but at a steep price.  Hopefully they do a second batch and you can snag one.  We all would like to hear what you come up with.  :)  For me, a used Mastotron seems to be more in the cards, 😂 

I did have a Fat Fuzz Factory for a bit but was a bit short on cash (sold it to @Slug Ice if I recall correctly) and had my Mastotron which was giving more immediately useable results. The FFF did indeed have some crazy sounds and there was a lot of variation with just small knob tweaks so it took a bit more work. Having presets would go a long way to improving the experience. 

• Like 1

Hmm.

It’s a very heart on his sleeve reaction to the whole thing, which can go two ways really.

The flippers are, donutheads, for want of a less censored phrase.  But we are talking about a few dozen out of 1,000 sales.  I’m not sure he’s playing this right to be honest.

• Like 1