Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Feedback for TwoStringsWouldBeEnough

Al Krow

My pleasure and privilege to start a feedback thread for Kelpie.

I very recently bought a Yamaha bass off him - really good comms throughout and he kindly delivered it to my door. The bass was in the condition he described and the price agreed was very reasonable.

I would be very happy to deal with Keplie again and have no hesitation in recommending him to my fellow BC'ers.

Looking forward to getting along to one of your gigs as soon these start happening again!

Cheers mate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/11/2020 at 20:08, Al Krow said:

My pleasure and privilege to start a feedback thread for Kelpie.

I very recently bought a Yamaha bass off him - really good comms throughout and he kindly delivered it to my door. The bass was in the condition he described and the price agreed was very reasonable.

I would be very happy to deal with Keplie again and have no hesitation in recommending him to my fellow BC'ers.

Looking forward to getting along to one of your gigs as soon these start happening again!

Cheers mate.

Well that's pretty much 100% exactly what I was going to say also Al

Kelpie just delivered a stunning old Fender to Beedster Towers, and in doing so narrowly avoided being run over by Mrs Beedster and subsequently attacked by Buddy, our poorly behaved Labrador. Lovely lovely guy, and an absolute pleasure to deal with.  

Kelpie, hope the band gets going again soon. Al, I'll see you at Kelpie's first gig back :)

Cheers

Chris

• Like 1

• 1 year later...