Why become a member? ×

Raising pedaltrain?

ReeV0

I personally just use brand velcro to attach my power supply to the underneath of my pedaltrain classic JR, never comes loose at all. 

In terms of raising the pedalboard, I used to own a pedaltrain metro and my power supply didn't fit underneath, so I built something to raise the board a bit at the back. 
I just got a rectangle of wood (~1inch in thickness) the length of the board, sanded it down, painted it black, screwed some rubber feet in it and attached it underneath the board at the back using velcro (detachable if need be), this gave me enough space to attach my power supply underneath !
Ended up being almost unnoticeable!

Not a pro option lol but did the job!

11 minutes ago, jjl5590 said:

Now I have two holes in my pedalboard with bits of metal rattling around inside it, and no way of attaching the new feet -_-

I did exactly this recently. The rattling is really annoying, but isn't going to affect the function. For now, I stuck a couple of plastic rawl plugs in and screwed the replacement feet into those - not very professional, but given the board is put on its feet, provided they don't fall out (which they don't) it's fine for now.

I intend to get a couple of rivnuts and install those in the holes and that should sort it. 

2 hours ago, Jakester said:

I did exactly this recently. The rattling is really annoying, but isn't going to affect the function. For now, I stuck a couple of plastic rawl plugs in and screwed the replacement feet into those - not very professional, but given the board is put on its feet, provided they don't fall out (which they don't) it's fine for now.

I intend to get a couple of rivnuts and install those in the holes and that should sort it. 

Haha yeah I think I've done the same thing, I hammered in a couple of wall plugs and drilled a screw into them. Seems to be holding pretty sturdy actually

On 5/11/2020 at 10:34, jjl5590 said:

Bueno, intenté seguir esto hasta que me di cuenta de que era para un kit diferente ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOhcSCOg-z4

Ahora tengo dos agujeros en mi pedalera con trozos de metal traqueteando en su interior, y no hay forma de colocar los nuevos pies. -_-

DSC_1261.JPG

Try this!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jack-Nuts-Screw-Anchor-With-Machine-Screw-Pack-of-4/321057089000?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649