Why become a member? ×

Daveybm

Quatschmacher

@Daveybm responded to my wanted ad for a Stingray hard case within a couple of days of my posting it. He had a brand new one. He duly sent me photos of it upon my request and, as he didn’t have any feedback here, he directed me to his eBay feedback, all of which was good.

We sorted all the details really quickly and he got it packed back up and posted off the same day. I’ve just received it today and it’s absolutely as described and I couldn’t be happier.

I’d have no hesitation in recommending Dave and would be happy to trade with him again. I hope this is the first of many smooth transactions for him here on Basschat.

Many thanks, Dave; I can now rest easy knowing my Ray is safe in its case. 

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Answered Dave's wanted ad for a T-40.

Great fella, had the patience of a saint while I replaced some worn out parts on it.  The whole process was made easy by Dave's "no pressure" attitude, I really appreciated that 😀

A credit to BC and I'm glad one of my Peaveys is with him, its gone to a good home.

Thanks Dave for making this sale a pleasant experience 👍

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Dave bought a Trace Elliot combo from me in a completely smooth and hassle free exchange of goods for cash!

He's a lovely chap and it was a pleasure to meet him.  If you have the opportunity to deal with Dave don't hesitate, he's a great member of the BC community.