Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT.martin pro lighting rig

selling this because we have two sets and one set is ample for every venue we do and we gotta raise dosh to upgrade pa..

"proper" rig with controller(we just use it in standalone sound to light mode which just requires plugging into the mains and noise lol) and heavy duty stand(which was the best part of 100 quid on its own!) the quality shines through on the colours that cheap colour changers just cant put out properly(ie blue)
The RoboColor III offers 11 dichroic colors plus white. Strobe between adjacent colors for immediate color changing possibilities or use color splits for more psychadelic effect.

Like the RobColor II, this popular color changer can be controlled by any DMX 512 or Martin RS-485 controller or can operate as a stand-alone unit using built-in programs or in a sound to light mode. The RoboColor III uses a 150W discharge lamp with a 2000 hour life expectancy.
in a nutshell..
4 lamps
h/duty stand
rs-485 controller
all leads
150W discharge lamp
2000 hour lamp
11 colors
Strobe effect
DMX or stand-alone mode

goes in a car easy when packed down

recently re-bulbed, no issues, putting it here cheap before e bay

two hundred sovs...

Edited by ogri

[quote name='owen' post='438037' date='Mar 18 2009, 09:21 AM']I have no possible use for these, but use some of them at work and this is a cheap as chips way to make your shows look good.[/quote]
cheers dude yes it is and if you use a smoke machine the beams of light cut through unbelievably well makes any pub gig look like pink floyd at wembley :)

Edited by ogri

[quote name='ogri' post='438073' date='Mar 18 2009, 10:08 AM']cheers dude yes it is and if you use a smoke machine the beams of light cut through unbelievably well makes any pub gig look like pink floyd at wembley :)[/quote]
as a matter of fact sod it i'll chuck a smoke machine in with it...there you go, be the floyd for 200 quid.. :rolleyes:

Edited by ogri

[quote name='ogri' post='438077' date='Mar 18 2009, 10:11 AM']as a matter of fact sod it i'll chuck a smoke machine in with it...there you go, be the floyd for 200 quid.. :)[/quote]

I seem to remember you're in Peterboro, is that right? If so, (and if Tayste isn't interested) I'd like to buy!

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='438250' date='Mar 18 2009, 01:40 PM']I'm just trying to find the cash across my band or rape my overdraft. Once I've spoken to Ogri of course.

I'll let you know if I can't go ahead[/quote]
Ta :)

[quote name='wotnwhy' post='438375' date='Mar 18 2009, 03:56 PM']can i take 3rd in line? :)[/quote]
thanks for the interest guys, have answered tayste's message but biggsy and wotnwhy are next in line.

biggsy, i am from peterborough mate, but originally from ramsey, can you believe as a youngster used to date a girl from colnefields, and used to bloody walk there every sunday for a year..no wonder my knees are bolloxed..

[quote name='ogri' post='438654' date='Mar 18 2009, 08:49 PM']thanks for the interest guys, have answered tayste's message but biggsy and wotnwhy are next in line.

biggsy, i am from peterborough mate, but originally from ramsey, can you believe as a youngster used to date a girl from colnefields, and used to bloody walk there every sunday for a year..no wonder my knees are bolloxed..[/quote]

Ramsay.. to Colne? Good god, she must have been something special!

[quote name='Biggsy' post='439232' date='Mar 19 2009, 01:45 PM']Ramsay.. to Colne? Good god, she must have been something special![/quote]
lol she was.

and bass players do generally havta work much harder than the rest of the band for their ladyjollies...;-)