Steve Soar

Aguilar DB680 preamp
£700
Wirral

Hello, for sale is the legendary  DB680. Mint condition, including foot switch. Includes postage.

Offers and trade propositions posted in 'For Sale' ads are systematically deleted. They are to be made by Private Message (PM...) only.
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

• Like 1

Superb valve pre - indeed, my favourite (I prefer these to Noble, and I really like the latter!)  That said, unlike most players (I think) I discovered that I prefer SS pres.  Still miss my 680 in some ways - just such a cool industrial aesthetic 

2 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

Offers and trade propositions posted in 'For Sale' ads are systematically deleted. They are to be made by Private Message (PM...) only.
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Sorry - it was not intentional :)

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hellzero
      FISHMAN PRO-EQ Platinum Bass first generation outboard preamp + D.I. Fantastic quite heavy (all metal) Swiss army knife preamp for double bass, acoustic or electric bass. 48 Volts phantom powered, battery powered or external power supply (not delivered). 5 bands EQ, compressor, phase control, pre or post D.I. output (so can be used straight to a no volume power amp), ground lift and tuner output.

For sale only.

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £85 GBP !!!

In fully working condition and in very good condition with the mandatory velcro.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

Selling only because I have no further use of it.

Comes as is.

Here is the link to the manual : https://www.manualslib.com/manual/397417/Fishman-Pro-Eq-Platinum-Bass.html

What you see is what you get !

Look at the pictures to see the real condition : very good with the mandatory velcro.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

• By iamtheelvy
      A brand new John East UK J-Tone preamp. Fresh out the box. I’ve wired this up and tested it, and all works perfectly, but have decided to stick with the passive circuit, so this is effectively new. Comes with original packaging, instructions and replacement tone caps.
      £120 delivered.

• By bassmansam
      So I'm kind of in a dilemma with my live sound...   We're running IEM now and I'm strongly considering ditching head & cab.    Ive been looking to add a nice preamp pedal to my chain and run direct to FOH... Mesa Subway di, Trickfish Minnow, Nordstrand Starlifter etc.   Ive recently also stumbled across the HX Stomp which looks like it could solve all of my problems in one simple solution. My only reservation is that I'll be disappointed with the effects and amp sims for bass.    I don't use tons effects - Octave, Chrorus, Envelope and some compression. Definitely no fuzz or overdrive.   Does anyone else go direct to FOH? If so, do you prefer one of the above options?   Thanks 
    • By jamesbass116
      Hey everyone!

Selling my trusty Aguilar SL112. A change in direction means I no longer need it anymore. It's been extremely reliable for me and is an absolutely amazing and lightweight piece of kit.

Some marks and scratches on the exterior and on the corners from travel and use. Otherwise in perfect working condition!

Would rather collection or meetup but could organise a courier for an additional cost.

Price: £400

Message me with any questions!

James