Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Ibanez Mezzo 5 string SRMD205 32 scale. Drop to £225
£275
Northants

fretmeister

This used to be a for trade only but my needs have changed....

I have 2 of these and will be keeping the other.

I’ve only had it a couple of months, but Christmas is coming and the kids have informed me they'd really like a Playstation 5 as the lockdown seems to have ruined any plans we had for family stuff.

I need to raise funds for that (and to find somewhere with stock!)

I bought it new in September from the good people at GAK. It is still in "as new" condition.

Full spec is here: https://www.ibanez.com/usa/products/detail/srmd205_1p_01.html

RRP is £299.

It really is in brand new condition so I'm looking for £250-ish / near offer.

PRICE DROP TO £225.00

Save a few quid on a new one. Please feel free to make an offer though, I won't be offended.

They don't come with cases or bags and the box has long since been cut up and used to pack pedal sales so it's collection only from Northants - with suitable masks / social distancing etc.

I can set up an amp in the hallway so it can be tested. The low B is fantastic even on a 32 scale - it's easily as good as my Stingray 5. It has a useful 2 band EQ with vol and balance.

Payment by PPG only - I can't get cash to a bank with the lockdown as I'm looking after someone post surgery who is shielding. By all means come and try it and then use your smart phone to sort payment when you've had a go.

15CF0C7F-E0B6-462C-AEA6-A9377B81D099.jpeg

62440312-D97F-46A4-AC38-D64812011598.jpeg

Edited by fretmeister
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...